Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fort Hood....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Cocytus, Nov 9, 2009.

1. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

The stupidity and ignorance displayed in this thread is truly depressing. If this typifies the rest of the Anarchist community, such as it is, there is no hope.

2. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

I agree with NGNM85, the ignorance and lack of humanity shown by some people is truly depressing. Are people willing to lose their humanity in the cause of revolution? If so they are no better than the tyrants and warmongers they oppose, and will probably become the next tyrants as they build THEIR perfect world.

3. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

No, the Small mindedness and blindness of compassion and love for family members is what is wrong here.

A traitor is a traitor, you deal with them accordingly.

It really is a shame that people are less militant, but then again, I guess thats what paying money for an american education and voting gets you, False, Stupid, Unimportant.

Kinda similar to tough guy hardcore kids.
    Fat Stupid Ugly.

4. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

All jokes and humor aside, I wouldnt be surprised if this was another 9-11 trick to herd the pathetic sheep into a patriotic fervor right before veterans day so no one will oppose the sending of 40,000+ more troops into afghanistan after we were supposedly pulling out of the war?

Slight of hand, or just an awsome display of soldiers getting blown the fuck away?

You decide.

5. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    well said spider! you said what I feel in a nutshell.

-the anxietist

6. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

I feel like far to many people are willing to compromise there common sense and humanity for there opinions. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot to name a few. End this kill the troops nonsense and history will never have to add the name of an "anarchist" to this list.

7. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Right, and as your passive aggression continues nothing ever gets solved.

8. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

It's collateral damage

9. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

Dude if you honestly think you can bring about peaceful commune with brutal violence and genocide then you are a fucking idiot.

The main point to anarchy as far as i can see is to promote humanist ideals and reject the idea of individual superiority. Not to claim individual or group superiority based on an ideology and kill all those who oppose it. As somebody said earlier the people in the past who have done similar things are hitler, stalin, Pol Pot etc. Do you really want anarchy to be lumped in with that? It's a big enough struggle to get people to see past their programming and appreciate anarchy for what it is, if it's percieved as a genocidal "one idea is the right idea" fascist machine of death and oppression I daresay people will be even less inclined to be swayed.

10. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

Just make a caviat if an unpopular stance that anarchists represent themselves, as any free individual so judge them not anarchism, thats only common sense or sensible, if act deems to be not.

ana don't be so quick to judge if u ain't in a position to do so, an opinion perhaps but not the one and if slander then slander will come back at the end point.(imagine if i was talkin to a us christo) they don't havta agree just haveta makeem think, if they're psycho that can't be helped, they'd probabaly just get a gun and so it goes wat wud u do next....blaaaaaaaaa

11. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

common sense for an anarchist, but then anarchy seems like common sense too, to those who understand it. In a world based on systems, groups, industries... people judge the idea based on it's followers. If somebody went on a killing spree for anarchy, anarchy would become the next Islam, persecuted for the (alleged) actions of a deranged minority.

12. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

I never claimed to be adherrent to any rule book of anarchist ideals, I for one denounce peaceful anarchism and the ideal of a utopian commune because with humanity existing on this earth that is an impossibility.

For any progress to be made, you must start at the foundation and get rid of any kind of weakness, anything that could hinder or deter others from the movements progress.

Without hardline ideals and goals, no movement gets anywhere.

And that is why the world is in the shape it is now.

Its very very hard for people to see things in the light I do, and it poses problems when discussing and debating certain subjects at hand.

Occasionally though, I find people on the same level I am and I retain some hope for the movement.

13. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

yes there should be two, no govt and unbiased, the rest is an individuals choice

you'l never change that spider and will comes across as imposition to someone who is being extreme and it takes all sorts to make the world go round, get on gettin on or we'll be here decidng what colour the stickers should be haha

14. corvus corax

corvus corax Member New Member

Oct 9, 2009

yep, there's no hope for the anarchist movement, ngnm85. maybe you should cut your losses and sign on with the church of scientology. seems like a better fit for you anyhow.

if anyone thinks the military is anything BUT diametrically opposed to anarchism, they obviously have a very flawed concept of anarchy. it's the function of the military to impose the status quo of the capitalist empire, violently if need be, and if the imposition of this status quo meant the wholesale slaughter of anyone and everyone embracing the anarchist ideal, you can bet these soldiers wouldn't bat an eye or shed a tear as they fired into crowds of unarmed anarchists. they're automatons--they follow orders. real humans have the capacity to question, to disagree and to disobey, and if you're just an automaton following orders, you're not a real human in my book. fuck the troops. violently.

15. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

You’re in no position to call anybody small-minded. You’re not an Anarchist. What you’re espousing is an atavistic form of nihilism, there is no humanism to be found.
    Also, for all your certitude you produce nothing in the way of cogent ideas, just throwaway one-liners and empty rhetoric.
    I’d really love to believe that you’re a plant from the government, an undercover FBI agent like during COINTELPRO, really, they’d be hard pressed to defame or disparage or discredit Anarchism more than you do.
    Also, stick to the fucking thread, you’re welcome to participate in the Vote & Elections thread like everybody else, if you’ve got something to say, put it there.
    Honestly, I don’t think you sufficiently understand my ideas to criticize.

If it’s comprised of morons like these, most certainly.

That’s not clever, it doesn’t even make sense. I compared your ideas to Scientology to signify how warped they are. I’m (obviously) a rationalist, among other things, which is totally incompatible with Scientology or any form of religion, as is Anarchism.

That’s not what anybody said, and that isn’t the point. Again, I also don’t think you’re in any position to judge.

There’s plenty of Hugh Thompson’s for all the William Calley’s, the ratio may not be one for one, but they exist. Interestingly, you exhibit the same callousness and zombie-like ideological dogmatism you claim to oppose. Really, you might as well join them.

Very intelligent. I’m being sarcastic, mind.

16. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    This is a bit of rubbish i missed earlier...

FIRST OF ALL... I would take a bullet for any member of my family, as long as they fascist. I love them, yes fairly blindly. My father is a retired police officer and my brother in law is a highway patrolman. My Grandfather was an attorney. I have very little respect for the law. But i love my family members that chose to work in it. So by your definition I should hate them for that solely? That is a crock of bullshit. If compassion for family is wrong, then you must be a very hateful person... which is already pretty evident.

Second, you use the word traitor, which is a pretty militaristic / patriotic word. You say to deal with them accordingly. WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? Are u saying if somone decides anarchy is not for them they should be treated as a traitor? You sound no better then a military officer yourself. Or at the very least an elitist.

And then you have the nerve to say people should be more militaristic? IN A THREAD YOU STARTED BY BASHING ON THE MILITARY????

Am I missing something? not top mention you end with saying education is false, stupid, unimportant

-the anxietist

17. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

You want a head-on confrontation with the military, which is moronic. You are far too quick to dismiss others, especially with your talk of "weakness." Do you have ANY idea how much like a Stalinist or even a Nazi you sound like? I hope that you never gain any sort of power, because what you propose is dangerously close to a dictatorship.

Hardliners alienate the mass of the population. That's how you destroy the system. A few violent revolutionaries won't do anything. As a peaceful anarchist, I don't believe in any sort of "utopian" society. There will always be problems, there will always be violence. But your approach is destructive, both to other human beings and to anarchism itself. (That funny looking symbol between the Circle-A and Circle-E means something important. Look it up)

18. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

Cocytus sounds like a certain jew killing german...

19. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Hahahaha....and the ignorance ensues.

I am so far from a nazi it isnt even funny.

Is it bad to be passionate about your beliefs?
    It it bad to stand by them til the bitter end?
    I dont see myself as a facist, which is what moronic closed minded jackasses on here are seeing me as now supposedly?
    For what reason?
    The fact that I have an extreme viewpoint, that the mass opinon of the FAILED "anarchist" collective disagrees with?
    Stop trying to please everyone and get your own fucking ideals instead of being afraid of rejection.

To paraphrase the singer of Catholic Discipline in the decline of western civilization, one of the funniest things ever said in a movie.

"You didnt dare say you were a punk because they would kick you out of the party and wouldnt give you coke anymore"

Same thing seems to be applying here, and in the "scene" in general....too many P.C. fuckheads too scared to rock the boat and in turn, make us all look bad.

Stop living the charade, get out of here while some of us still have some dignity.

20. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

I never said I wanted a head on confrontation with the military personally, I said I want soldiers already inside to start killing thier fellow soldiers.