Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fort Hood....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Cocytus, Nov 9, 2009.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I bet you would....right up your ass!
    :o :lmao:

2. halyon

halyon Member New Member

Dec 22, 2009

we really need to met punkmarketeer77. I would love to show you pain.

3. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Anytime your in San Diego you can look me up dweeb, I'll take you on a tour of modern day Tijuana, you can wear your Viking leather fetish outfit to meet my homeboys...
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    halyon, what's your trip, did u just come here to make trouble and be a troll?

5. dan00a

dan00a Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 7, 2010

I haven't read this entire page, as being brand new (today) to the forum, I didn't want to read through sixteen pages of material. I just figured I would say, that the first thing that came to my mind when I heard about Ft Hood was Kent State. Granted, two different situations, and each with horrible outcomes, but pointless situations that could have been solved if the US just minded their own fucking business.

-edit- I had to edit my post, just for this. Halyon, what's your problem man? Obviously you've been here for a while, why would you suddenly turn on your fellow forum-goers like that? Did something go wrong in your life? Wife left you? Getting fat or old? Don't take it out on us dude. Take your macho faggotry somewhere else man

6. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Everything has been exhausted for way too long.
    The simple fact that you think that the government cant handle peaceful protest is proof how gullible and scared you are of what the eventual outcome needs to be.

"Light the fuse, arm the bombs, pull the fucking trigger"

7. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

leave random insult out, cheers yall

8. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Dude's been at it since he joined *shrugs* don't care, he wants to fight so bad I'll give him my address

9. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

heres a thought, kill yourself and everything will be OK

10. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Veg Barb you twisted bastard, are you Halyons slightly nicer evil twin brother? YOU are You are :lmao:

11. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

This is officially my favorite thread on the site now

Man, I fucking hope he didn't because that makes no sense whatsoever. Are you in the habit of thanking people for not forcing you to things? Really, I should be grateful to my landlord for gouging me every month because, if he didn't, then there wouldn't be enough landlords and I might have to become one and then I'd feel like an asshole. :ecouteurs:

Wow. "Macho faggotry." My first instinct is to tell you to knock that homophobic bullshit out your mouth but I almost feel grateful to you for pairing two insults that I can honestly say I have never heard in conjunction.

...nah, I was right the first time. Knock that homophobic bullshit out your mouth, kid.

Halyon, you are my favorite internet tough guy ever. Here is an animated gif of a kitten exploring the galaxy for you:

[​IMG]

12. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    "Halyon will reach into screen and eat cute kitty ARGHHH!"

13. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

"Halyon Smash, Halyon Bash... Halyon need bigger vocabulary"

14. Ring Of Truth

Ring Of Truth Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

Just because YOU can't think of anything doesn't mean that there are no other options. I am not saying that peaceful protesting is the only way either. I also believe that we must use direct action, planned attacks under the cover of darkness and mystery. If you think you can win an open war of force with the military and the government... well I wish you the best, but you would be dead in a matter of minutes, and would change nothing. But that doesn't mean that there isn't hope, it just means that we must learn new ways to fight. Besides, lets say we did get a powerful enough "army" to actually make a open violent stand... what would be changed, we would install a new government with "anarchist" leaders, because society isn't ready to go from being capitalist to instantly being anarchist... so what we would have people like you as a leader? Would we have a group that thinks that violence alone can solve problems... sounds to me like just another fascist system replacing the old fascist system.

Why is it that nazis and fascists always resort to violence? It's because they lack the ability to think and reason. Can't think must fight. As anarchists we must be more intelligent than that or nothing will change.

Only an undercover fascist would promote mindless violence.

Educate to Liberate!

15. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

its not facist its realistic.
    violence now, hang out and drink your booze and smoke your weed after the bastards are dead.
    believing anything else/supporting any other ideals only weakens us.

16. Ring Of Truth

Ring Of Truth Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

Realistic??? They have tanks and bombs, you have what a gun, a knife, a brick... realistic... try it, go have a battle of force with the government, go for it. That is like having a battle of wits with a pre-schooler. If you want to die go for it, but you won't be martyr you will be a moron. It is not realistic to believe that violence alone will solve anything. You can't change the world until you reach out and educate the people.

I am not saying that violence does not have it's place, however the goal should be to minimize the loss of life, otherwise what makes you different than them. Direct Action works, look at things that have changed because of direct action... but mindless violence doesn't work, you can't win a war by fighting in a war. Both sides lose in a war always. That is like saying that if you vote in the American political system you will change things. Playing along with the system changes nothing, never has never will. All you are promoting is playing along with the system, the system likes violence it is all they are good at.

It is fascist to kill those who are different from you. If you were able to succeed, you would only set up a new fascist system, and the true anarchists will still be there fighting against you. All forms of oppression are wrong, even if it is done in the name of freedom. You would have us all kill people so that we can be free... sounds pretty familiar the US military does that all the time and look how that turns out... and it is great you have yet to deny that you are a government informant, is your silence hiding something?

17. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Everything has been exhausted for way too long.
    The simple fact that you think that the government cant handle peaceful protest is proof how gullible and scared you are of what the eventual outcome needs to be.

"Light the fuse, arm the bombs, pull the fucking trigger"[/quote]

Just because YOU can't think of anything doesn't mean that there are no other options. I am not saying that peaceful protesting is the only way either. I also believe that we must use direct action, planned attacks under the cover of darkness and mystery. If you think you can win an open war of force with the military and the government... well I wish you the best, but you would be dead in a matter of minutes, and would change nothing. But that doesn't mean that there isn't hope, it just means that we must learn new ways to fight. Besides, lets say we did get a powerful enough "army" to actually make a open violent stand... what would be changed, we would install a new government with "anarchist" leaders, because society isn't ready to go from being capitalist to instantly being anarchist... so what we would have people like you as a leader? Would we have a group that thinks that violence alone can solve problems... sounds to me like just another fascist system replacing the old fascist system.

Why is it that nazis and fascists always resort to violence? It's because they lack the ability to think and reason. Can't think must fight. As anarchists we must be more intelligent than that or nothing will change.

Only an undercover fascist would promote mindless violence.

Educate to Liberate![/quote]

its not facist its realistic.
    violence now, hang out and drink your booze and smoke your weed after the bastards are dead.
    believing anything else/supporting any other ideals only weakens us.[/quote]

Realistic??? They have tanks and bombs, you have what a gun, a knife, a brick... realistic... try it, go have a battle of force with the government, go for it. That is like having a battle of wits with a pre-schooler. If you want to die go for it, but you won't be martyr you will be a moron. It is not realistic to believe that violence alone will solve anything. You can't change the world until you reach out and educate the people.

I am not saying that violence does not have it's place, however the goal should be to minimize the loss of life, otherwise what makes you different than them. Direct Action works, look at things that have changed because of direct action... but mindless violence doesn't work, you can't win a war by fighting in a war. Both sides lose in a war always. That is like saying that if you vote in the American political system you will change things. Playing along with the system changes nothing, never has never will. All you are promoting is playing along with the system, the system likes violence it is all they are good at.

It is fascist to kill those who are different from you. If you were able to succeed, you would only set up a new fascist system, and the true anarchists will still be there fighting against you. All forms of oppression are wrong, even if it is done in the name of freedom. You would have us all kill people so that we can be free... sounds pretty familiar the US military does that all the time and look how that turns out... and it is great you have yet to deny that you are a government informant, is your silence hiding something?[/quote]

Hey ROT posting your feelings on violence and non-violence is all fine and dandy, but when you go accusing somebody of government collusion you better have some concrete evidence in your hand and be prepared to share that evidence with the whole community, otherwise shut the fuck up about people being informants or collaborators. You could get someone seriously hurt or killed with stupid theoretical accusations......capiche? :@ :ecouteurs:

18. Saering

Saering Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 18, 2009

alright im going to hit the button that starts the landslide again, after actually going through the pages this time it looks like people are a little too eager to be blaming each other so lets try this again. I am no supporter of soldiers, i dont hold them in high regard, and i think they do a damn good job of perpetuating war and greed, if i were see a soldier holding a gun to a civilian my reaction would probably be a violent one (keep in mind i have family in the millitary and i do indeed care about them.) That all being said i think a huge deciding factor here is where we draw the line with violent resistance, im not so wicked (or ignorant) to let a soldier kill a civilian in front of me, but im not going to go around killing soldiers whom otherwise might not do such a thing, i think we are all tearing at each others throats with stereotypes in place of each-other, SO take a hit at this post and lets try to reach some sort of conclusion to this thread

19. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    what kind of conclusion are you hoping for? Certain people here are always going to wish death to all soldiers, while others here will see destruction of the military, not the individual human lives as a better alternative. I don't see everyone agreeing on anything if that's what you are expecting?

(for example, i will never agree with the poster who wants to see all humanity decimated. But i'm not going to try and convert anyone to my way of thinking either.)

20. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    A funny thing about War Saering, it does bizarre things to people's belief systems. Talking about armed resistance and non-violent resistance are one thing, and being in the middle of armed conflict and how you react to death and destruction all around you is something all together different. The most outspoken pacifist could turn into a killer and the
    Pro-armed resistance advocate might completely shut downn and be averse to actually commiting violence on others. So discussing it endlessly on this thread is really neither here nor there. We'd all like to think we know what we'd do, but human nature is fickle...