Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fort Hood....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Cocytus, Nov 9, 2009.

1. theoldpunk

theoldpunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 19, 2009

Keesling, if you want me to consider you as a human being, either quit the army and pass the skills you've learnt onto our side or go frag your officers, start a mutiny and desert.

While you're in the army, you're their tool (in both senses of the word), and that makes you a legitimate enemy and target. I'm under no illusion that you would treat me or my kind any other way either, if it looked like your masters' power was under threat from our side.

2. Keesling

Keesling Member Forum Member

Dec 8, 2009

We'll if anyone is reading this post back to were I've entered , they should know , I'm in and I'm out. Yeah , I'm a tool , I'm being used , just like everyone else though. Employees There's no need to aim hate at people just because they are ' a tool ' . Like I've said in previous post , we play the employer just as much as the employer plays the employees.

To automatically assume i abide my 'master' is foolish. I have no master , and if i was ever ordered to do something against my personal morals i would resist. Plain and simple , and I'm not the only one this that kind of mentality here. But once again... off topic. This post has curved off the road from Cocytus's reckless slaughtering views , to me being a soldier. How convenient.

oh and..
    Mr. 'Soup Sandwich' Anastasio

Within a few moments of searching I found out a lil somethin , somethin bout you , and just as i have been saying , you are full of hate regardless.. and have no regard for humanity. The fact that you have given up in the first place makes me question why you yourself are on this web page.

3. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

I am beyond full of hatred and rage, I never once in my entire life backed down from anything I believed in, and if given the chance would do what was needed to erase your kind from the annals of history, along with any trace and memory of your existence.
    Pure and total extermination, with beyond extreme prejudice.
    Japans UNIT 731s experiments wouldnt hold a candle to what I wish upon your kind.

What did you find out about me?
    My facebook page?
    My myspace page?
    Other Websites I frequent?
    My bands myspace page?(Which I only upload rough drafts of songs/live demos of songs as that corporate bullshit will never own the finished work)
    My address?
    The theatre me and my friend runs myspace page?

Which I found so utterly ridiculous that you bashed, as it is a DIY venue, that we dont profit from, and our events give back to the community, and keep the underground punk/horror movie scene alive, as well as us a place to hang out since we became so dissillusioned with everything in the area, that we made our own scene.

What did you find, Mr all knowing Military fuckhead?
    Use your "CIA operative tactics and hacking skills" to look up my rap sheet?
    Did you see my arrest records, my assault on police officer charges, My school records of being expelled from school for attempted murder of a classmate who pushed me too far?
    Maybe you saw that I am an ex drug addict who quit hard drugs cold turkey without rehab and has been clean for over 6 years, without the army, without god, and without some bullshit fucking christian corporate bullshit sponsorship program.

Maybe you also saw how hardline I am, and have always been, against your kind, How truly D.I.Y. I try and live, as an avid homebrewer, and the the fact that I work for myself and no one else.
    It takes alot of courage and willpower to do the things I have done, and to stick by your guns through everything, to keep what Im trying to do alive.
    People like you are WHY I hate humanity, because you expose and show the very weakness that disgusts me in human beings, you allow yourself to be broken and submit to the masters voice.
    You lack the courage to stand up for yourself, and cant find it within yourself to make it by, you need the pack mentality, you need to work as a unit, much like a sports team.
    Fuck unity and peace, Im all about Division and Violence.

Dont ever fucking compare your petty weak existence to mine, Ive been through fucking hell and come out semi unscathed, Ive done, and am doing things you could only dream of, and Im still moving forward and progressing every single day.

What the fuck have you done to keep the scene alive?, aside from give us one more person to hate.

Why dont you try supporting the community, instead of stabbing it in the back.
    Coward.

4. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

:rock: well said

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Looks like we have a trollllllllllllll

6. Keesling

Dec 8, 2009

Seem's like that all came from nervousness. Calm down , haven't found any of that , don't believe i need to pursue information. Your statements show it clearly as me and others have called it in previous post.

I'm glad i can be the reason you hate humanity , cause like me your are my reason. That fact that arrogant fuck's like you think that all creation needs to be made from destruction is fucking nuts. The fact that you claim you are a anarchist when all your views are based on you , you , you and further fucking more...you. You accept no opinions , offer no compassion , and just like your enemies slay the innocent. How bout you stop trying to accuse me for my occupation , and justify your fucking words that you carelessly spit from your lips?

..Am i the only one that see's the bullshit in this characters thoughts?

7. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

punkmar77 obviously speaks from experiance, do you argue! with the engineer if they know what they're doing, people don't change, i have also said don't argue with people like this, u won't win, who cares, there problem when its bigger than personals, i laugh at those who join the army and complain about it and those who buy video games supporting the industry while ignoring it with impunity/games aren't necessary to life, oh the apathys pretty cool too oh and the invidualism oh and the lack of not listening to outsider with nouse chomsky talking about the meaning of words um like anarchy and stuff, many have coopted the advertising thats been feeding their minds since childhood even riding trains, read and understand and ask yaself honest questions like do you really want that and are you being out of this world selfish, i've thought about this for yearsss

8. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

There was a whole book about this, about a soldier who was used by the administration to support another modern travisty out of the goodwill of his heart even after his death and family fought! to publish his diaries to tell the true story out of simple respect for it, only part of, u mite wanna look up economic hitmen too, things just don't happen. thats what organisation is for but one that is loosely based, or mandate.

or its just all about doin what ya want maaan, the word liberal turned into liberalism which took the idea of letting people do what they want, to fulfill every bad part of your human nature to make some, filthy rich and with that they hired people to make lots of guns, clever huh and evil but r u clever, hop 2!!

9. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

I actually read a book about an ex-marine who becomes a politician and that a group of his old "war buddies" were assassinating politicians because they felt they werent getting the job done. And they werent getting caught because they were, in fact, military. I thought the whole premise was pretty cool, killing politicians who only do work for themselves and not the people, practically forcing others to start making deals in favor of the people.

Id like to see something like this happen, whether its a group of ex-marines (or navy seals) or a militia.

10. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Nah, none of this came from nervousness, it came fromt he fact that I have nothing to hide or be afraid of.
    You on the other hand need to be afraid of people like me.

11. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

This thread doesn't really need one more opinion but, fuck it, here's mine.

Most of the anarchists I know are underemployed or unemployed. We tend to put ourselves at a disadvantage in the job market because, instead of maximizing our earnings potentials, we look for lines of work that let us sleep at night. So I'm not going to say I have no problem with someone who provides a labor base for McDonald's. As you say, they are a reprehensible corporation. However, let's be very clear: you can make all the excuses and apologies you want for soldiers who don't pull triggers but every single person who works for the U.S. military is there to keep the whole apparatus running. The U.S. military has one purpose and that is mass murder in the name of imperial acquisition. Just because someone does laundry or works in the mess hall does not absolve them from blame. The military cannot run without laundry rooms and mess halls. I don't care how minor you see the service you're providing, when you work for the military you are enabling the war machine.

I don't make it my business to heap moral condemnations on dumb ass crackers who get duped into military service by slick recruiters who fill their heads with lies of free college, career opportunities and not dying. I understand that they're not "bad" people per se, just that they've made a terrible decision out of ignorance. However, let's not gloss over the fact that they, and you, did make a decision and they need to be held accountable for that.

When I heard about the Fort Hood shootings, I wasn't gleeful but I did experience a small sense of relief. The fact is, the more soldiers there are getting killed, the safer the rest of the world is. I'm sure plenty of those people loved their mothers or their dogs or whatever, but let's be real about the fact that they had chosen to live by the sword. No one needs to be apologizing for them. At the end of the day, it's just a few less hired killers who couldn't figure out how to live in the world peacefully.

Now you've got me curious. Why did you, as a self-identified anarchist, choose to join the military?

12. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

You need to shut the fuck up and let people post there opinions.

13. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States

OOOOOOH!!!!! BURN!!!!!

14. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

You need to spell Blinko: Their

15. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

OHHHHHH BURNNNNNN yea hahaha, right.

Feelings like that, Letting someone of his leanings and lifestyle and "opinons" post on here is akin to giving a Nazi a pardon due to humane reasoning.

Hes a piece of shit, needs to shut the fuck up, and die off along with the rest of em.

Ignoring the fact that there is no middle ground in this situation is only weakening the movement.

Sooner this is realized, and put into action, the better off we will be.

Just saying.

16. Keesling

Dec 8, 2009

People like you? Yeah Joe , your real intimidating.

My learning and lifestyle? Oh , cause I'm sure you know quite a lot about me. You know what i do on my free time , and my 'learning' right?
    It's quite funny when i hear a totalitarian wannabe dictator like yourself use Nazi as a example.
    Joe , I'm not the piece of shit here.

You want to kill all who oppose you.
    You lack respect for just about anyone and everyone.
    No compassion for mankind.
    You're a contradiction.
    Your views are self beneficiary to you , not for the movement.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that see's your full of shit.

Well every thing you been saying is simply...fucking retarded.
    I Really don't know why I've wasted my time with you.

17. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

Cocytus!

*scuse me

let them die

18. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Boom. Double Roasted.

19. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    No compassion for mankind.
    You're a contradiction.
    Your views are self beneficiary to you , not for the movement.

Study what you wrote about Cocytus, Keesling, it can be applied to you as well. You might very well have compassion for mankind, but as a member of the US military your actions speak louder than any words you may have. Quite a contradiction. As far as speaking for the Anarchist movement.....don't speak for me.

20. Keesling

Dec 8, 2009

You know ever since i brought up the fact that I'm active in the military it's done nothing but bring stereotypical attack points. Its getting very old already.As for the anarchist movement , not once have i claimed to be apart nor against. So i see no contradictions , and if contradictions they are ultimately light compared to the ones Cocytus puts out.