Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

@ - FOCUS!? - IT's TIME

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASA, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ASA

ASAExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

I think if you don't have time, to think, you get unfoccused and i have met many who have become disillusioned with people who come in and out of the 'scene' maaan taking over the mantle of festivals(even if serve a purpose) after festival after festival after festival which often distracts the mind too often, realise how human we are and utilise its endeavour for all not just in spurts, common knowledge is often lost meaning ideas are not shared when the world is a distraction enough

I think what you need to consolidate and organise is time, theres always a timeline but yea

we need anarchy not just save another tree, yes its grand but maan is anyone focuused enough to realise,C'MON! u often just get shouted down by mobs and so it goes, wow the system did a great jobby, it ain't anarchy, u maybe a hippy, woteva but it ain't anarchy, stop being scared like a christian hahaha, humans can do grand good things!!!!! oh but let me be me as we all should be within reason

2. dwtcos

dwtcosExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

I was at DMCA this past saturdayy and I watched a short film created by Samuel Beckett called "Not I". It was the lips of an eldery Irish woman spewing incoherent babble about a traumatizing experience. I kid you not it sounded EXACTLY like you do ASA :p no offense. It was an interesting exhibit :D

3. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

good, studs terkel who i have a hard on for due to his historical referance as i don't just read anarcho lit, as i believe in all probabaly sounded the same, we still have spirit! *smiles(sorry i can't drink.)

people aren't focussed due to 'distractions', so it becomes nada but 'personal politics' hippy as it were crapism, bemusing people more than I ever could, dismissing the good resource of people who come and go but lt only takes 'time' to know you should be staunch in belief and get rid of this permeation of an idea thats its all about YOU, while retaining freedom, anarchism is the organised big change gradually or otherwise, thats what anarchism is, not, 'lets have a party all the time' 'um yea thats what polis think too dumasss', movin on and upwards and all around

4. Ivanovich

IvanovichExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

Ok, so can I steal that last line and hang a song round it?

5. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

if ya like