Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

First handmade patch for my new battle jacket...

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by NihilismPrevailed, May 22, 2024.

1. NihilismPrevailed

NihilismPrevailed Member Forum Member

May 19, 2024
    Illinois, United States  United States
    [​IMG]
    Since my old battle jacket is around 22 years old, patches are faded, some to the point you can't even tell what they are anymore I decided to start work on a new one. Been 20 years or so since I last freehanded a patch but I think this one came out pretty damned good. Only like 50 more to go lol.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Active Member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Western Cape, South Africa  South Africa
    Cool patch. Nothing against creating new jackets. But I like ratty old jackets. They've got character :)

NihilismPrevailed and Rune like this.
  3. NihilismPrevailed

NihilismPrevailed Member Forum Member

May 19, 2024
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Yeah had the last one forever but my fat old ass doesn't fit in it anymore. When it was made I was like 17, and all of 158 lbs of strung the fuck out. Got clean cuz had kids. When my oldest was 6 it got hung in a closet. Took it out to find the denim had frayed all to shit from the weight of the studs/chains/spikes on it because I didn't bother backing them, it also is about 2 sizes to small now that I am much older and have put on nearly 80 lbs. So just decided to make a new one after all these years.

Spike one of many likes this.
  4. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Active Member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Western Cape, South Africa  South Africa
    LOL!!!
    Gotcha :) Well, it's always fun making a jacket, so have fun! Just drag it through the dirt a bit & knock a coupla studs out so it doesn't look like you just got into punk yesterday XD (just kidding, mate ;)).

Rune likes this.

7 members have read this thread this month

1. NihilismPrevailed
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Rune
  4. Snowy_Seolhwa
  5. Spike one of many
  6. Kara
  7. Starfighter