Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Favorite anarchist quote

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by (Filipe), Dec 8, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I'm offended because you're a dumbass who is pretentious enough to think he can come on here and scold people he knows nothing about, I don't wear any fucking patches on my pants but I have brothers and sisters that love that shit, they talk it and walk it, fuck Lil Wayne and fuck you too, why don't you go out and buy a $200,000 platinum chain and lock too and rock that shit yo...

you are one naive moron buddy....read the fucking interview first and then open your yap about how we should give this piece of shit a chance..... :lmao:

2. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

If this dipshit had ever gone to a show he'd everyone DOESN'T dress the same.

3. danny_a

danny_a Member Forum Member

Mar 31, 2011

I've been going to shoes for 11 years. and you are right, everyone doesn't dress the same, there are a few different types of uniforms i see represented.

4. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

i'm really surprised no one has mentioned my 410 lil wayne plays on last.fm :ecouteurs:

5. danny_a

Mar 31, 2011

ever been to a shoe?

6. danny_a

Mar 31, 2011

:)

OFWGKTA are killing it. good music.

7. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Wearing grills/chains made of gold (acquired through centuries of exploitation and genocide) is more anarcho then wearing black or band patches. Why stud something with cones and Conflict patches when you can wear something studded with conflict diamonds?

It's more anarchist to buy jewelry and cars, exploit women in videos and perpetuate negative racial stereotypes than it is to make socially conscious music and do something positive for your community. Li'l Wayne is totally music for social change.

Corporate hip hop is the new anarcho-punk.

/sarcasm :ecouteurs:

8. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

It's simply because no one cares about you enough to check your last.fm
    jk<3:)!@$#@:}

But seriously, I haven't seen a single favorite anarchist quote for the past 2-3 pages. Can we get a new fuckin thread for celebrities in punk attire, and the peopl that support them?

9. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

For JC, to bring us back on thread:

"To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality."

Proudhon. An obvious one but a brilliant one.

10. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

At least angelina jolie isn't stupid. She fuckin' did something with her money. I have some respect for her, and she's very good actor.

11. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Me and a friend were talking about this tonight actually. Sure she spent a hefty amount of money on good causes, but she spent the equivalent of me spending 5 bucks. She could do better, and give wayyy more. Apparently you need to hold on to millions of dollars just in case, even though people can still survive off virtually nothing. A couple million dollars isn't shit when you've got a couple ten millions, and does she really need to hold onto that? I bet Bill Gates deserves respect too, he's a billionaire, but givin away how much? Shit if I had a billion dollars, I'd spend 1 million to buy back my childhood house (for centimental reasons) then donate the other 999 million.

12. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Excellent.

13. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

I was just saying that she's better then others, and that's why I have some respect for her. And adopting children is a very difficult task. I think she has done more then enough ( compared to others ! It's never enough while we have money ;) )

14. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

First, I'm a poser for wearing patches and t-shirts for bands I love and always wearing black. Now, since Lil Wayne wore patches for some of those same bands, that he's almost certainly never heard, and which he only did for a fucking commercial photo-shoot, while continuing to make disgusting amounts of money off of sexist, homophobic, and violent music, and he's "punk, as fuck". Seriously? And you say you aren't trolling? I mean I don't wanna just go on, having a shit fight forever, but COME ON! :lmao:

15. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Up The Punx - The Casualties

16. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

This is the guy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_%C3%85kerlund
    This is a pictuure of him:
    [​IMG]
    Let get him! :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

17. Iztok67

Iztok67 Member New Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Male , 56 years old
    Slovenia  Slovenia
    Whoever you vote for, goverment vins.

Crass

I apologise for my english

18. sali(e)

sali(e) Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2011
     United States
    "Occupy the World" ~the 99%

19. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

"liberate the world" - me, whistling Woody Guthrie's most popular...

20. sali(e)

sali(e) Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2011
     United States
    :ecouteurs: Good point nike/Woody

But for this movement, "occupy", I like to think/hope the most fitting definition is "To engage or employ the attention or concentration of"