Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fall of Efrafa tabs

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by WrongfullSuspicion, Nov 21, 2010.

1. WrongfullSuspicion

WrongfullSuspicionExperienced Member Experienced member

Apr 17, 2010

Well, I don't know for sure if this is the right place to post the topic, but I was looking for some tabs for Fall Of Efrafa the other day, but couldn't seem to find any around the web.
    Now I wonder if anyone could point me out to some, 'cause I really want to learn some riffs by this crazy band!

2. Shuei

ShueiExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Any particular song? I'm not much familiar with the band, but i've been able to figure some tabs out before.

3. WrongfullSuspicion

WrongfullSuspicionExperienced Member Experienced member

Apr 17, 2010

well republic of heaven is my favorite song by them, and I am absolutely horrible at trying to figure out tabs

4. Shuei

ShueiExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

I can try to have a listen whenever i find the time :) can't promise anything these days

5. Probe

ProbeExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010