Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Ever look around and feel as though you missed the mandatory lobotomy?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by russaddams, May 30, 2010.

1. russaddams

russaddams Member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Hello fellow people of the internet that enjoy the look of an A enclosed in a circle.
    My name is Russ, and I like the idea of Anarchism.
    I soak up any and all information regarding various lifestyle alternatives that enhance my want and ability to subvert the wretched master plan of the woe-begotten country I reside in.
    I'm a fan of the notable publications Z, Slingshot, and Mother Jones, and also enjoy "acquiring" books pertaining to anarchistic theory/ideals/history/etc, and books written by the likes of figureheads Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn. Oh, and as far as fiction goes, I am obsessed with H.P. Lovecraft.
    I particularly like watching political and social documentaries in order to keep my teeth sharp, and also have an avid interest in Horror films and whatever other weirdness I can come across.
    And, obviously, I'm a fan of Anarcho-Punk music (longtime favorites being Crass, Conflict, and Flux Of Pink Indians)
    While it is considered by many as being contradictory to numerous aspects of the anarchistic lifestyle, I have a family of 6 which consists of myself, my wife, and our four kids. My wife and I closely share the same ideals, and, as we are currently entrenched in the process of raising our kids, we try our best to do so in the hopes of fostering future individuals of the next generation that will work towards booting the system.
    All of our kids are unschooled and we all practice raw-veganism at home, and try to be as active as possible with local humanitarian and environmental efforts.
    I wear medium sized shirts and 30-32/30 pants.
    For further details please refer to my as-of-yet-unfinished A&E biography.

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

WELCOME to AP.net Russ!

what colors your underwear?
    na just kidding...:) :D :p :D :) :p

EDIT: oh and in case you hadn't noticed theres a chatbox at the bottom of the page. I'm just telling you this in case you didnt know already...

3. russaddams

Mar 3, 2010

Thanks Probe. To answer your question, I keep my junk free like my thinking!

4. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Lol.... welcome aboard, seems like the proper mood's been set already :p

5. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

welcome, and kudos for raising your kids are unschooled and growing up in such conscious household.

6. Wooly

Wooly Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 24, 2010

Welcome, You seem like a cool person. I like you already.

7. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Ever look around and feel like everyone should die?

8. russaddams

Mar 3, 2010

thanks for the welcome everyone.

it depends on any given day. have i been in public for numerous hours? Typically the answer is no, but I am aware of the fact that many of the world's problems will be solved when humans eradicate themselves. On a side note; Your signature and The Thing are AWESOME!

9. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    best intro ever, you must a beacon of light in your area...Cheers and Welcome! :beer: