Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Evan Greer - "Some New Songs..." & "Never Surrender"

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by CrustyElmo666, Nov 25, 2009.

1. CrustyElmo666

CrustyElmo666 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Oct 12, 2009

Both of these albums are most likely available for download elsewhere (on the riot folk website for instance) but since I can't for the life of me figure out how to utilize any download capabilities aside from .zip files or torrents and i'm sure that there are other technologically impaired anarchos out there, i thought i'd post these here...

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

1. Ballad Of Tundra
    2. Picket Line Song
    3. Fire & Stone
    4. ¡Ya Basta!
    5. Hey Dad, I'm An Anarchist
    6. Hitchin'
    7. Liberty Is A Statue
    8. Love Me I'm A Liberal
    9. Rogues Of Ferry Beach
    10. Blue Virginia Day
    11. Ballad Of The Last Six Months Of My Life

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

1. Never Surrender!
    2. Their Eyes (feat. Taina Asili)
    3. Adderall Song
    4. ¡Ya Basta!
    5. I Want Something
    6. Fame
    7. Picketline Song (feat. Anne Feeney)
    8. Ballad Of Hurricane Katrina (feat Emma's Revolution + Afro DZ ak)
    9. The Day All The Democrats Won
    10. By Morning
    11. Play The Game (feat. Mimi Lavalley)
    12. Even If The End Is Near
    13. Another Song About Ohio
    14. A House In Massachusetts
    15. Home

Evan Greer Biography

Evan Greer is a trans/genderqueer activist singer/songwriter, parent, and organizer based in Boston. She writes and performs high-energy acoustic songs that inspire hope, build community, and incite resistance! Evan tours internationally as a musician and speaker, and facilitates interactive workshops to support movements for justice and liberation. Wielding an arsenal of fiercely radical songs that vary in style from pop-punk poetry to foot-stompin’ bluegrass singalongs, Evan has been honored to collaborate, tour, and share stages with artists as musically diverse as Pete Seeger, Against Me!,Talib Kweli, Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine, Against Me!, Ted Leo & the Pharmacists, Michael Stipe (REM), Amanda Palmer, Immortal Technique, Kimya Dawson, Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth), Hari Kondabolu, Billy Bragg, Pamela Means, Anti-Flag, Downtown Boys, The Coup, Anne Feeney, Oi Polloi, Dispatch, Dirty Projectors, Screaming Females, and Chumbawamba. She's currently the campaign director for Fight for the Future, the viral digital rights nonprofit behind the largest online protests in history. Evan writes regularly for The Guardian Time, Newsweek, and HuffPost, has been a guest on Good Morning America and All Things Considered, and has been interviewed about her music activism by the New York Times, Rolling Stone, TIME Magazine, Pitchfork, NBC News, Billboard, the Wall Street Journal, Spin Magazine, CBS News, Washington Post, Democracy Now!, The Atlantic, The Nation, CNN, Mother Jones, and even Fox News.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.