Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Ed Kuepper King in the Kindness Room Solo LP

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by 1xAntifa, Dec 23, 2019.

1. 1xAntifa

1xAntifaExperienced Member Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia Australia
    king in the kindness room.zip

To access hit zip extractor and enter your email. It should work. If not please PM me. It's costing me $$ and is pointless if I cannot share.

Australian singer, songwriter and guitarist Ed Kuepper co-founded and recorded with the punk band The Saints, the experimental post-punk group Laughing Clowns and the grunge-like The Aints. He has also recorded 17 commercially-released solo albums with a variety of backing bands as well as another 14 limited-release albums of live and broadcast performances. Ed Kuepper discography - Wikipedia

File 50MB

1. "Confession of a Window Cleaner" – 5:49
    2. "Pissed Off" – 3:09
    3. "Highway to Hell" (Bon Scott, Angus Young, Malcolm Young) – 5:08
    4. "Messin' Pt. II" – 7:10
    5. "They Call Me Mr. Sexy (Love Theme from CCR vs the 3rd Reich)" – 9:01
    6. "Sundown" (Gordon Lightfoot) – 4:40
    7. "Space Pirate" – 4:27
    8. "The Diving Board" – 3:25
      • Recorded at Electric Avenue, Sydney, Australia in early 1995.
    Hot Records 1995

2. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

More from The Saints guitarist? I should give this a listen.

3. 1xAntifa

Nov 22, 2019
    It's one of his better solo efforts. He was prolific in the 90's, sometimes releasing two LP's in a year. As a result, some of them are patchy unfortunately. Honey Steel's Gold, Electric Storm, Today Wonder and Serene Machine are some of the better ones. I simply ran out of puff trying to keep up with them all.

4. The Hat

That's understandable. A lot of good bands have a volume of releases so large it's hard to get them all and listen to them all in one setting. I used to be a big Bad Religion fan. I still enjoy them, but they have such a large output that I don't even bother to keep track anymore, and many will say you don't really need to hear anymore after Suffer.

5. 1xAntifa

Nov 22, 2019
    One has to be discerning, if only for financial reasons. I used to buy everything a band put out but there has to be a limit. Major line-up changes within a group tend to deter me these days and I tend to avoid reunion albums. Changes in musical direction can also matter as well.

6. The Hat

That's understandable. Especially the point about musical direction. Line up changes is also a good point, but sometimes those changes can be for the better if the new member can prove their mettel.

4 members have read this thread this month

1. 1xAntifa
  2. The Hat
  3. CULTO DEL CARGO
  4. punkmar77