Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

dwtcos' Artventures!!!!

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by dwtcos, Apr 3, 2010.

1. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

I figured I'd just open up this channel to post my adventures all in one thread rather then creating a ton of threads for all the different stuff I'm up to. Feedback please, just keep in mind I'm only 14 and some of the stuff I'll post here is 4+ months old. Oh and I don't have a scanner that i can fit the massive sketchbook I do most of this stuff in, so these were all just pictures taken with a camera.

This one is pretty fun.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come!!!! Possibly some stuff I've created on the good ol' loom.

2. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Think i kinda get half your pics cos my screen is really small, it happens sometimes, so i'll see better eventually when i can use a bigger computer to look at. But, from what i see you're definately on to something! The last two are a bit influenced by HR Giger, right? Alienfan?

3. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

Yeah I love Alien and Giger!!! I'm surprised someone made the connection haha. I have some more that incorporate humans that are TOTALLY Giger-esque haha. And I don't know what to do about the size, maybe I'll resize them so that all of our comrades with smaller monitors can view them, eh? Thanks for the feedback :)

4. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

I have a 10" screen so most pics get cut on it, but i can wiev it on a big screen at school when i'm there, so no worries :p
    Of cos i see how it's Giger influenced, i've had a Giger-period myself as i think most artists of today have. And (here comes one of those really meaningless stories) i have a friend that has fucked his neighbour who's a silversmith!
    I get a feeling tho that you just might also like Michael Hussar. If you don't know who he is, google him! Some... let's say adult, work tho. But he's one of my favourites.

5. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

A silversmith, eh? And I believe I've seen Mr. Hussar's work before in hi fructose, but I may be thinking of someone else. I'll certainlty look further into him though!