Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Dumbass excuses

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Anom, Feb 19, 2010.

1. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

i'm up for 'believing anarchos' as it were but 'religions!' still shit, i am also not against those who have closed minds, 2 7 clashs shall meet, then we get on with it, peace and solidarity

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    as i have said, i do not believe in religion, but i believe people should have their own relationship with 'god' if they choose to, and should be able to freely without ridicule or condemnation as long as it does not infringe upon others.

What does me being in America have to do with anything, asa?

3. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

During COP15 we handed out flyers for demonstrations

We got stupid responses like:

- I can't demonstrate, i'm not autonomist activist. (since when do you have to be that to have opinions?)
    - Why demonstrate against climate change, it's winter! (wtf?)
    - Why are you demonstrating against somebody stopping climate-change? (he didn't get it no matter how many times we tried to tell that we were demonstrating against lobbyism and for a lasting solution to the problem)

We have also demonstrated against our government giving tax-cuts to the richest while taking money from the poorest on study support
    - Why should the rich pay for the crisis? They are more useful for the companies, so it's fine that others are fired while they get more money.
    - Stop it, there are no poor people in Denmark, you can pay (there ARE poor people)
    - It will motivate you to work harder and get educated faster! (while starving to death?)

4. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

So, if a lot of people disagree with you, it cos they just dumb sheep. Love it.

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

So i was looking at myself in the mirror when i realized that i had forgotten to turn the stove off. So i go down stairs and as i walk into the kitchen a friend of mine was about to light a joint when all of a sudden the kitchen exploded. I was thrown back about 20 feet and my friend was thrown through a wall. As i sat up i saw men in black suits charge in through the smoke guns ablazing. I quickly grab my gat on the living room table (luckily i was blown into it). I started unloading shells into each figure that came in. Apparently they thought i had parished in the blast. Soon after i had eliminated the last DEA agent, i grabbed my buddy who was unconscious in the next room.

I quickly resuscitated him and we went for ice cream. I say it was a good day. :)

6. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

if u don't know by now anxiety

7. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

THAT is so awesome, completely out of context, but awesome nonetheless.