Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

drummer wanted for uk hardcore band

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by singerminger, Oct 27, 2009.

1. singerminger

singerminger Member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

hi, we're starting up a political hardcore punk (a very general sweeping description as who knows what it'll sound like til we find our own sound!) band and need a drummer. currently we are 2 vocalists, a guitarist and a bassist, 2 living in leeds and 2 in london. we have been in touring bands before, and want to tour a lot with this band. we want to inspire, energise, support and motivate with our music. we are all vegan, anarchist squatters 'on the X-wagon', so i guess this influences us, but we don't choose our friends or band members based on these labels, and want to play with and to everyone, not just people who choose to live the same way. and our songs aren't gonna be all about how cool and sxe we are - haha! nah fuck that, but about our earth, our responsibilities, freedom, wildness, our communities, our struggles - personal and social, and lots more i'm sure. sooo... anyone in?

2. B@UGHIE

B@UGHIE Member Forum Member

Oct 11, 2009

cant play drums for shit but ...................................i have a van
    am i in lol

seriously.......... good luck :beers: :beers:

3. singerminger

Oct 10, 2009

touring bands always need a driver ;) can you play 2nd guitar too??? :D

cheers fer the luck

4. B@UGHIE

Oct 11, 2009

never said i could drive it tho
    or that it was running
    still it gets your post back at the top

5. singerminger

Oct 10, 2009

ah edinburgh humour, how i miss thee...

6. B@UGHIE

Oct 11, 2009

leave you to it mate aw ra best :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

7. Link K2B

Link K2B Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 27, 2009

Alas I cannot drum :( But if you ever need that second guitar, I'm in! :rock:

8. seitan

seitan Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009

I fit nearly all of it (apart from not squatting!), but i cant commit to touring, im too old to be doing that any more!
    Good luck tho :)

9. singerminger

Oct 10, 2009

no such thing as too old!!! how old IS too old? fuck, i hope i never get there o_O

10. B@UGHIE

Oct 11, 2009

ahh i remember saying that many years ago anarchy and nature mate
    one day you will become a realist but thankfully you get to keep your ideals

11. singerminger

Oct 10, 2009

ha. we'll see about that. i'll be playing/singing til the day i die. even ON that day :ecouteurs:

..anyway, what's anarchy and nature anything to do with stopping us doing the things we love? especially when we love those things! age is just a number. we choose whether or not we let it get in the way. bet neither of you are as old as my dad, and he's still rocking his socks off... so stop using it as an excuse :p