Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Drug bust gone awry...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, May 11, 2010.

1. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

this only works shoe lace wise if you own every netjajev ss album on vinyl.
    and its surfside anthem seafoam green laces by the way.

2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Ahh thank you for the correction, good luck to everyone getting their surfside anthem seafoam green laces it is a hard task.

3. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

i wouldn't want to see cops get shot, i'd like their guns to be broken. destroy power, not people. cops are people too, even though they're minds have been strongly molded into thinking their job is necessary. and alot of people like cops, that's a fact. but its true, alot of people hate them too. the majority of people think police are necessary to keep us safe. if we go around killing cops based on pretense (not all cops are like the ones in the video) then there would be a greater need for police based off public will. not everyone is an anarchist, and you can't force everyone to be an anarchist and hate police. coexistence and mutual respect is the only to solve this problem that is seen in the video and all around the world-- taking power from all people, not just one group.

and i wasn't calling you an idiot, sorry if i came across like that, i just really hate fox. i live in orange county, CA, where fox news is the law of the land :/

4. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Nah, i wasnt trying to be mean back, i hear a bro, fox news is the law of the land around me, trust me i feel you there. But... we do disagree on cops, i dont see cops as people, and i believe in the rigth to bear arms. But if there was a peaceful solution to dismantle the cops i would take that first definitely, i just dont hold my breathe for it. I know not everyone is an anarchist, just like not everyone believes in pacifism... but here we are just talking... its good to know your point of view!

I see that your a new member, dont want ya getting the idea that we are all assholes if you dont agree with every aspect on something, i can assure you we are not.

5. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

hey no worries. but i do understand your point of view as well. cops do act inhuman on many levels, it just sucks that animals that don't even have a bias or ill will toward anyone are the ones who have to suffer.

6. DrunkSquid

DrunkSquid Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 11, 2009

yeah here we go again with people encouraging murder because of murder
    yeah sure, you sure will get a lot of intelligent people to take you up on your "kill a cop" offer ::sarcasm::

that said, behavior like this from the police is not surprising. what a bunch of stupid fucking shitheads.
    in the case of anyone who justifies that heinous activity, while i do not believe anyone should risk their freedom to exact vengeance upon anyone even for such an atrocity, i would not feel so bad if they were to be shot a few times so they know how it feels. or perhaps just maim them until they no longer pose a physical threat to the world with their blatant jingoism