Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Documentary about the immigrants in greece

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by Rebellious twit, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

Hi, i would just like to share this documentary i found, this documentary is about the daily life of an immigrant in greece, it explains the encounters the immigrants haves with police and the neo nazi party golden dawn and the troubles with getting a asylum to stay in greece

its worth a look :ecouteurs:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NMOnuD0SQJs#![/video]

2. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Thanks for posting this StegoSaurus

I watched this piece last night, one thing they don't mention is that those people going on night rides through neighborhoods on motorcycles were anarchists. I think theres a post about that in another thread dedicated to greece.

\m/

3. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

We protect the immigrants against assualts of the Neo Nazi pigs as it should be \m/

4. AlphaEagle

AlphaEagle Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013

Sorry, but this bugs me. You mentioned in another thread that you ran away from a single Nazi dick, that being the first time you ever met one too, but here claim to be part of an anti-Nazi activity. Please explain.

5. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

Yes let me adress that i ran away and did not confront the guy, but that doesn't mean that i'm not going to hate on them, Yes i am part of an anti nazi activity, the way i see that i don't my arse kicked but i still continue fighting.

6. jacob374

jacob374 New Member New Member

Oct 19, 2013

one thing they don't mention is that those people going on night rides through neighborhoods on motorcycles were anarchists. I think theres a post about that in another thread dedicated to greece, I watched this piece last night...?