Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Distro-y Records Downloads

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Alex Distro-y, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Alex Distro-y

Alex Distro-y Active Member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

We are hoping to slowly put up most of our releases for download and we are starting off with Bacchus - Attica CD
    Review of Bacchus - Attica CD (Review from Profane Existence)
    "This 3 song CD is beautifully packaged with a silkscreened cover portraying a bleak minimalist cityscape. The inner cover of the digi-pack is lined with the printed outline of the forest. The artwork stands as good visual representation for the music- Driving, dark buildups and intros break way to punchy, heavy riffs led by urgent, screaming vocals. Nice, solid breakdowns make way for the bits of d-beat thrown into the mix, though I think the highlights of this band are definitely the more melodic, heavy slower parts of the songs at their beginnings and endings. I see this growing on me... "(Maygun)

You have a choice to pay if you would like or download for free which ever you feel more comfortable about doing!!

Just go to www.distroy.tk and go to download section

Enjoy!!

our website works best with Firefox and Google Chrome

2. Alex Distro-y

Alex Distro-y Active Member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

Ok I have put up more Distro-y releases including the Bacchus - Attica CD and the Expendable Youth LP aswell which isnt out for another 2 months I think so ya feel free to download and let us know what you think also there is an option to pay if you feel like it but just select 0.00 and press next for free download

Also I have put a demo that was sent to me by a new Swedish band called Electric Funeral its great Swedish D-Beat Distort think Disclose, FlyBlown, Giftgas Attack, Warvictims. If anybody would like me to stick up any of their bands records just send a message or pm and can sort something I plan to have a big huge download section so dont be shy.

www.distroy.tk

Next Releases: Burnt Cross/Cress split 7" out end of the month, Expendable Youth LP