Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

DISCIPLINE Frontman Suspected Of Murdering His Wife, Burning Down Their Home

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by ungovernable, Jul 30, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    DISCIPLINE Frontman Suspected Of Murdering His Wife, Burning Down Their Home - July 29, 2010

Joost de Graaf, vocalist for the veteran Dutch hardcore band DISCIPLINE, was reportedly arrested on Saturday (July 24) on suspicion of killing his 30-year-old wife and burning down their house. The 34-year-old singer, who was was found unconscious at the home in Veldhoven but escaped with only minor injuries, has apparently given a partial confession to the police. He is expected to be charged with murder and arson.

According to Dutch media reports, the de Graafs' two children were not at home at the time of the incident.

In existence since 1990, DISCIPLINE is a self-described "street rock 'n' roll" band from Eindhoven, Holland.

At the time of Joost de Graaf's arrest, DISCIPLINE was said to be working on a new studio album, "Angels & Demons", which was expected to be released before the end of the year via I Scream Records.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

I was just wondering, Are these guys an Anarcho-Punk band? I've heard them they're pretty good

3. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

well if he did try and her then he almost failed pretty hardcore. passed out from smoke? or maybe if was going to be a murder suicide. who knows. keep us posted ungov or anyone that heard anything. i have been lisening to disipline for a while now. im pretty down. some good old fast hardcore music

4. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    no... not anarcho-punk, they are hardcore

5. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymMcYCp0J1s&feature=player_embedded[/video]