Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (Movie on Red Army Faction, 2008)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by ungovernable, Sep 17, 2010.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

But they had one realy glorious moment:

Blowing up the complete and almost finished construction site of the new high-security-gulag in Weiterstadt/hesse/germoney on 23th of march 1993.
    No human lives lost and a ruin worth 50 million euros!
    Too bad: The prison was rebuild and is in use since 1997.

2. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Too bad too and less glorious: On Thursday, former RAF terrorist Verena Becker appeared in a Stuttgart court to face charges in connection with the 1977 murder of the former German federal prosecutor. The judges will try to solve the puzzle of who really killed Siegfried Buback.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 63,00.html

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    It seems that they don't have enough to convict her on anything but conspiracy charges Vassil, "a diminutive figure" could have been anybody. It is a farce, and I think the authorities are playing a dangerous game by opening these old wounds. I would not be surprised that if, somehow she is found guilty, a new round of extreme activism is unleashed.

4. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I'm still translating another article about the aspect of some documents of the office for the protection of the constitution (Verfassungsschutz) about bubacks death - because the prosecution wants to use these papers against her - but not in public, because they are still top secret. If they are used and declared for evidence, it would be the first time in a trial of this dimension, and there are still serious doubts about the legal matters.

On the other hand: The lack of protection for buback and alfred herrhausen, who died 1989 when a remote controlled booby trap detonated , raised suspicion of possible conspiration of the secret services, including the office for the protection of the constitution, verena becker was an informer for the office while she was serving her for life-sentence.
    herrhausen was a big buisness banker promoting debt relief for developing countries and he critisized german foreign politics.
    Somehow some socialdemocrats and green party members got a tip that "someone else wanted him to die, like they wanted buback to die" - so the documents for verena beckers trial are interesting for them too, the other evidence they claimed to have gathered seems to be serious enough for a campaign towards the federal constitutional court, but I guess the story is too hot for the public and so we will never know whats behind all of this.
    And even if she is found guilty, I guess she is too ill to be taken into custody, she's 58 years old, still suffering from her nine years in stammheim and living under an alias on welfare in Berlin.