Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Denver Vs. Bastardnoise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Connorkillschildren, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Connorkillschildren

Connorkillschildren Active Member Forum Member

Dec 31, 2009

Here in Denver, Colorado there's an incredibly hard-working DIY venue called the Blast-O-Mat that is run by some of the nicest people I know. The venue books anarchist folk, grindcore, crust, ect. bands and Bastardnoise was booked with a few local PV bands on July 11th, but Bastardnoise made no appearance. They left a voicemail calling the venue an outhouse and a joke and didn't play, apparently because they're too good for the venue. I lost all respect I have for Bastardnoise and MITB. Spread this around in your local scene, these pretencious dicks need to be known for what they really are. ..Pretencious dicks. :ecouteurs:

Here's a download link for the voicemail they left
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bxgv7jz50v39v5w

Here's a link to the Blast-O-Mat's Myspace profile
    http://www.myspace.com/blastomat

2. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

expose eric wood for what he is.....wood. a steaming pile of severed manwood.

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Sounds like another case of Total Chaos dissing the Burnt Ramen in the Bay Area, fuck those wannabe rock stars and all other bands that act like them....

Holy shit that is some funny-ass commentary, talk about burnt..Bastardnoise can suck a dick.....fo' sho'

4. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

Screwdriver in the urethra of eric wood

5. ryan1980

ryan1980 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 9, 2010

I lived in Frederick, MD for a long time and there was a place I was involved in called "The Space". We didnt name it anything due to expectant police reprisal... It was a tiny 150 year old seperate garage behind a delapadated rowhouse in the downtown area. Some of the best bands I've seen live played there: Magrudergrind, Disease Called Man, Latex Nuns... and more. We held :anarchism: meetings there and it was always HQ for protests... It was awesome.

Bastard Noise are cunts.

6. crimethink666

crimethink666 Member New Member

Oct 26, 2009

Blastomat is probably my favorite place to see shows in Denver. Im not familiar with Bastardnoise, but it sounds like its better that I don't.