Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Death Penalty

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by sludgefuck, Jan 4, 2011.

1. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: we should fight fascism and not the people, except in self-defence or to protect the defenceless because there is no right in being a fascist, but the right to live is a human right!

2. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I believe we should attack fascists but not kill them.

3. nike

Jun 19, 2011

directly attacking them is still difficult because we don't have much support - but last year in dresden/eastern germany the nazi-parade wasn't only blocked by liberals and "good citizens", the idiots were attacked by antifa and militants on the street and the parade was prevented, despite the cops trying to interfere massively here and there. i wish we would be more to chase the fascists from the streets.

4. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Go on. We're totally outnumbered. 1 of us 15 of them. At least in my town, so I don't even try to get in fight with them. I just watch my own buissines and try not to get beaten. :ecouteurs:

5. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

15 racist, 15 racist nazi scum should should be easy to fight. Nazis aren't good fighters.

6. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

i guess bakica meant 15 times as many nazis as there are sane people - and the bad thing is, they get bolder if they have superiority in numbers - so stay safe!

7. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

Yup :thumbsup:

8. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Killing all fascists isn't the best way to get rid of Fascism there are other ways like making them see how wrong they are, or just beating them into a pulp works too!

9. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Take a look at old Woody Guthrie:
    [​IMG]
    And for the really unteachables/unconvincable, we'll call for the antifa-granny!
    [​IMG]
    (reads NO PASERAN - they won't pass!)

10. nike

Jun 19, 2011

and you take over the responsibility for the whole prison system including deathrow, objection procedure, organising the execution and finally you pull the trigger or push the button?

11. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

I think the idea is to smash their ability to organise and act, as to what form that takes should be context dependent, physical violence may at times be best, at other times not, etc, etc.

12. nike

Jun 19, 2011

agreed, but it's enough to beat them up wherever they show up to destroy their image with their sheepish followers - this "feme"-murdering already failed badly in the german 30's with farce-courts held in secret by people who pretended to believe in "revolutionary justice" and made up false accusations out of personal motivations - the nazi-answer was in contrast much more effective... :'(

13. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Yeah, Authoritarians have historically been more adept at liquidating political movements, funny that...

14. nike

Jun 19, 2011

and there is always the problem of "justice" in general - so who should decide to end someones being just because of the way he/she thinks - and i guess for most of the shitheads it's only a phase in their life - bit too expensive for them and us too, methinks.

15. nike

Jun 19, 2011

[​IMG]

16. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

RIP Troy Davis
    The state of Georgia shamefully executed Troy Davis on September 21, 2011 despite serious doubts about his guilt. But our fight to abolish the death penalty lives on.

Take a stand for Troy Davis. Pledge to fight to abolish the death penalty.

The case against him consisted entirely of witness testimony which contained inconsistencies even at the time of the trial. Since then, all but two of the state's non-police witnesses from the trial have recanted or contradicted their testimony.

Many of these witnesses have stated in sworn affidavits that they were pressured or coerced by police into testifying or signing statements against Troy Davis.

One of the two witnesses who has not recanted his testimony is Sylvester "Red" Coles — the principle alternative suspect, according to the defense, against whom there is new evidence implicating him as the gunman. Nine individuals have signed affidavits implicating Sylvester Coles.
    http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/cases/usa-troy-davis

17. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

18. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

They are many cases like Troy Davis's. He is not the only African-American wrongly executed by the United States.

19. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    oh really?

20. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

i say he wasn't "wrongly executed" - he was simply murdered, just and only for reasons of state interest after they kept him for more than twenty long years like an animal locked up in a cage only to keep up the illusion of "justice".
    in fucking germany he would have been free after those twenty years, even after he was wrongly convicted for shooting a cop.
    and he would live and have the chance to be rehabilitated, he would even got a little money for being victimized by the judical system - but because it's the infallible land of the free and the home of the brave that convicted him:
    he's dead and murdered.