Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Crucifucks - Demos

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Anarcho-Punk.net, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Anarcho-Punk.net

Anarcho-Punk.netExperienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 7, 2009
     Canada

Crucifucks - Demos
    • Crucifucks 01 - Democracy Spawns Bad Taste.mp3
    • Crucifucks 02 - Go Bankrupt And Die.mp3
    • Crucifucks 03 - Leagal Genocide.mp3
    • Crucifucks 04 - You Give Me The Creeps.mp3
    • Crucifucks 05 - Marching For Trash.mp3
    • Crucifucks 06 - Cops For Fertilizer.mp3
    • Crucifucks 07 - I Am The Establishment.mp3
    • Crucifucks 08 - Leave Me Alone.mp3
    • Crucifucks 09 - No One Can Make Me Play Along With All This Shit.mp3
    • Crucifucks 10 - Hinkley Had A Vision.mp3
    • Crucifucks 11 - Be A Good American.mp3
    • Crucifucks 12 - You're Sick.mp3
    • Crucifucks 13 - By The Door.mp3
    • Crucifucks 14 - Leagal Genocide.mp3
    • Crucifucks 15 - I Am The Establishment.mp3
    • Crucifucks 16 - Hinkley Had A Vision.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017

Crucifucks Biography

Truly abrasive punk rock. The only consistent member was Doc Dart (who later became known as 26, putting out a great CD on Crustacean Records).
    n
    nThe style morphed over the years, beginning with simple, shotgun punk songs on thier self-titled debut LP which Doc Dart/26 now calls and "abomination" and a "novelty record". The drummer on the first record was Steve Shelly of Sonic Youth fame.
    n
    nOn Wisconsin, their second record, a more folk/country influence came through, but not in a shitty Against Me! way.
    n
    nDoc Dart did two solo records - "Patricia" on Alternative Tentacles, and "Black Tuesday", a self-released tape that's very hard to find a copy of. After that the Crucifucks reformed for the L.D. Eye LP - a slower, even more unique record than S/T and Wisconsin.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.