Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Coptic Scholar Joins Muslim Brotherhood Party: Theocracy coming in Egypt?

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by DET IRONSIDE, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DET IRONSIDE

DET IRONSIDE Active Member Forum Member

May 8, 2011

Really good deep article about the situation. Man has a lot of insight and I agree with him a lot bujt there are points when he is almost saying "Sharia For Egypt" I don't want to see that.

Full Interview here:

http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk/res ... rotherhood

Egyptian Christian scholar speaks on his relations with Muslim Brotherhood

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Might become an (stupid word, sorry:) interesting theme, we here in germoney received the first christian fugitives from egypt, the ones I met are almost all more or less secular people who lost their stores and businesses during some serious riots three weeks ago. They claim that aspects of the problems they faced was mainly the economic and social unequality between christian communities and the muslim majority, the wavering position the minorities took against mubaraks demise and the frustration about the small changes since then.
    Israeli and rightwing christian sources are already running wild about the expulsion of christians from egypt, I didn't read much of this obvious propaganda-shit and still search for reliable sources.