Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Copenhagen Scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bullmoosetr, Dec 13, 2011.

1. bullmoosetr

bullmoosetr New Member New Member

Dec 13, 2011

Hello, So im travelling to Copenhagen and was wondering were the Punk and Hardcore venues and or scene predominantly exists. I am from New Brunswick, NJ and apart of the Hardcore/Punk scene and I want to experience what the Danes can offer! Pleas if you know any good venues or shows going on reply, or anyone willing to let me stay on their couch I would be most happy. Thanks.

2. Bacon

Bacon New Member New Member

Dec 14, 2011

hey!

first og all, when are you comming to copenhaugen? will make it a lot easier to give you some recommendations of where to go..

but you can allways try "ungeren" http://www.ungeren.dk/english-info.aspx and stengade 30 (although they dont have that much punk anymore)

and you should definitely go check out Christiania, "loppen" in Christiania sometimes has some great concerts

3. bullmoosetr

Dec 13, 2011

hey
    Thanks by the way for the reply!
    So I will be there from December 24 to January 14th. I will be in Charlottenlund for about a week or so then Copenhagen. I looked a loppen, however It appears during my stay no show will be going on for whatever reason. Unless those are just the headlined shows for the next few weeks. Like I said, any recommendations helps a lot!

4. Bacon

Dec 14, 2011

ill ask around if there is anything going on in the start of january, i will let you know if anything turns up!

5. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

Hey there!

My friend and I is doing a show in Ungdomshuset January 4th, with Commie Cowboys, Warsongs and Nu Jävlar.

Check out the calender for Ungdomshuset here: http://www.ungeren.dk/kalender.aspx?year=2011

Besides that, I'm deeply involved in the K-town scene, so feel free to get in touch if you need more info, a place to stay or whatever.

Cheers!

6. bullmoosetr

Dec 13, 2011

Hey
    Thanks I will definitely look into the show. Please feel free to send me more info, including an email to get in touch. I'm really interested in the music scene there and have heard really great things.
    Thanks

7. Bacon

Dec 14, 2011