Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Contempt tour May/June 2011 Netherlands? Belgium? France?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Steve Contempt, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Steve Contempt

Steve Contempt Member New Member

Oct 27, 2009

Contempt (www.contemptuk.com - www.myspace.com/contemptuk) are touring Northern Europe again this May/June and are looking for a couple of gigs in Holland, France or Belgium, probably 27th and 28th May, also possibly 12th June as well, and maybe even the odd date in between! All we ask is some (vegan) food, a few beers and a bit of money towards travel expenses. Oh, and an audience would be good as well. If you think you can help us out, give me a shout on here and we'll try and get something sorted, thanks, Steve Contempt

2. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grata Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

try hittig zeeland in the Netherlands (the south west) or try to contact Anarchist Group Amsterdam i'll try to p.m. you the contact info (need get those off a friend of mine first)
    :ecouteurs:
    p.s. if you need a support act I would like to play sum more shows too check me out at www.myspace.com/nutzanarchopunk

cya nutz!

3. Steve Contempt

Oct 27, 2009

Cheers Nutz! Yeah, the contacts for the Anarchist Group Amsterdam might be handy, be good if you could get them for us, and no problem if you want to play a show with us, the more the merrier! Happy to play Zeeland too, any idea where would be good?
    Cheers, Steve

4. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

you could try to contact " 't beest" via thier website www.tbeest.nl problem is it is in dutch the music programmer frank harthoorn's mail is frank@tbeest.nl I have some friends volunteering there so maybe I could set you I will get in contact with frank for you and also I will contact A.G.A. and send you the contact info
    cheers nutz!

5. Steve Contempt

Oct 27, 2009

Cheers Nutz, many thanks, I owe you a beer or two!

6. persona-non-grata

Mar 9, 2010

ok the mail to frank from 't beest is sent I'll keep in touch for any updates I've sent you a p.m. with the A.G.A. contact info could you send me an address where me and/or frank can contact you directly? you can send that as a p.m. to me
    cheers nutz!