Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

conflicts?

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by punkjoke, Jan 2, 2010.

1. punkjoke

punkjoke Member Forum Member

Oct 29, 2009

hep, this thread isn't about the band. what about general discussions, doesn't that seems to turn into endless insulting war. I mean what about peace love and unity. aren't we supposed to unite against the oppression that suck us dry? is this site an arena for endless debate or are we gonna do something real about it?

2. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

There was already a discussion about this. The general consensus was we all have our own opinions about everything even though we all might have general views in common. And something about how its good to learn from what other people have to say etc. etc. Someone else will give you a more in depth response im sure.

3. Jimmy DeLocke

Jimmy DeLocke Member Forum Member

Dec 5, 2009

hmmmm, good luck with that. A big problem I see in real life and on "here" is too many nuances that people come up with that they deem as the rule. Anarchy- without hierarchy- obviously it's gotten a little more complicated over the years but I know way too many anarchists running around telling everyone else what they need to be doing to be a good anarchist. Self critique for individuals and movements is important. I just think that most of us don't know how to communicate very well at this point and it takes a long time to let go of our precious little egos(and it has to be deliberate).
    For the record, I haven't read much of the arguments on here and am not referring to anyone in particular. If you feel defensive maybe you should think about it.
    Plus, some of us have been very damaged over the years and need some serious non-professional help.

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Well I don't agree and I think you should :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

:D

Brothas gotta work it out......

5. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

The only way to to stop them, is to end it all.