Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

CODE 13 - Complete Discography - 1994-2000 (USA)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by shakey_Jake, Jun 13, 2010.

1. shakey_Jake

shakey_Jake Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jun 7, 2010

Code 13 is a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based hardcore band formed by ex-members of the defunct band Destroy, including Havoc Records founder Felix Havoc.
    Hardcore punk/Thrashcore/Crust punk

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Tracklist

1 Doomed Society 1:37
    2 Into The Whirlwind 1:24
    3 Poison Society 1:11
    4 Manufactured Identity 1:03
    5 We Will Fight Them In The Streets 1:04
    6 Off The Pigs 0:36
    7 Spokesman For No One 0:42
    8 The Future Is Futile 1:37
    9 Darkness At Noon 1:28
    10 Dog Kontrol 0:19
    11 Dog Killer 0:50
    12 Cities Will Burn 0:41
    13 Put The Banner Down 0:28
    14 Last Of The Mohicans 1:27
    15 Hardcore For The Kids 1:26
    16 Stay True 1:27
    17 In For The Duration 0:56
    18 Shady Acres 1:02
    19 This Means War 1:11
    20 Send More Cops 0:48
    21 Birth Of Retribution Is Anger 0:54
    22 Armed To The Teeth 0:58
    23 In Your Head 0:54
    24 Club Scene 0:55
    25 Why We Fight 0:58
    26 No Exit 0:24
    27 Lucid Illusion 0:49
    28 Serve For Country 1:33
    29 Rage Against The Mainstream 1:14
    30 Days Of Rage 1:16
    31 The Die Is Cast 0:06
    32 No One In Innocent 0:28
    33 Death Squad El Salvador 0:52
    34 Degenerate Art 0:28
    35 Resistoleros 0:27
    36 Paean 1:28
    37 Give The Kids What They Want 0:59
    38 Mondo Aggro 1:25
    39 Criminal Empire 1:21
    40 Free The Unabomber 1:02
    41 Two Fisted Tales 0:36
    42 Worldwide Hardcore Pride 0:51
    43 Red Dawn / Fuck The Geto Bird 0:49
    44 World War Three 0:57
    45 Mohawks And Moustaches... 0:41
    46 The Crash Out 1:00
    47 Propaganda Control (NOTA) 1:36
    48 Da' Real Deal (NYC Antidote) 1:21
    49 Shadow Of Fear 1:44
    50 Mall Rat Girl (Unreleased) 1:25

[​IMG]

Formation and History

In the words of member Felix Havoc:
    After Destroy broke up I hooked up with Tattoo Shane and Trevor Trend and began jamming with a series of drummers. We put up an ad at Extreme Noise and attracted Criminal Shane on drums. Code 13 was an attempt on my part to move past the grind and metal influence on Destroy back to a more old school hardcore sound. Still, Code 13 is not a retro-80's band by any respect, although the 80's influence is there, many of our songs clock in at speeds undreamed of in '82.
    Code 13's music is hard for me to describe because we mix several different styles. I'm not saying we're particularly original or groundbreaking, but our music was far from generic as well. Simply put, we didn't all listen to just one style of music so our playing wasn't rigidly influenced by one style either. We mixed sing-a-long 80's hardcore like early 7 Seconds and Youth Brigade with fast-core like Dropdead and a touch of early DRI, straight edge hardcore, Swedish HC/ Japanese Thrash, 80's anarcho-punk and some grind/power violence for a fast and powerful punk sound. Lyrically I'd have to say the individual versus society and issues of social control predominate.
    The name Code 13 comes from the police radio code for "officer down" and as you can guess our lyrics were heavily anti-police and authority. For a while four out of five of our shows were broken up by the man, but hardcore survives on the underground and so did we. At the time I felt like the hardcore/punk scene was too complacent and needed some really radical thrashing punk to bring band the anger and energy. I went out of my way to write radical, aggressive lyrics to go with the music. We stirred up no small controversy, posing with automatic weapons and singing about shooting cops. One anarchist squat in Paris actually wouldn't let us play because we were "too militant" I knew we were doing something right then.
    All of the group's albums to date have been on the Havoc Records label.

RECORD INFORMATION

Complete Discography 1994-2000
    Release Date : 2000

Includes all the 7" tracks, compilation tracks and one unreleased song: the entire studio output from 1994-2000. This was the first CD produced and released by Havoc Records. First pressing, 2000: 3000 copies Second Pressing, 2002 : 2000 copies Third pressing, 2006: 2000 copies
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

CODE 13 Biography

Code 13 is a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based hardcore punk band formed by ex-members of the defunct band [a=Destroy!], including [l=Havoc Records] founder [a=Felix Havoc].
    ---

There are at least two bands by the name Code 13:

1. Code 13 is a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based hardcore band formed by ex-members of the defunct band Destroy. All of the group's albums to date have been on the Havoc Records label.

Formation and History In the words of member Felix Havoc:

After Destroy broke up I hooked up with Tattoo Shane and Trevor Trend and began jamming with a series of drummers. We put up an ad at Extreme Noise and attracted Criminal Shane on drums. Code 13 was an attempt on my part to move past the grind and metal influence on Destroy back to a more old school hardcore sound. Still, Code 13 is not a retro-80's band by any respect, although the 80's influence is there, many of our songs clock in at speeds undreamed of in '82.

Code 13's music is hard for me to describe because we mix several different styles. I'm not saying we're particularly original or groundbreaking, but our music was far from generic as well. Simply put, we didn't all listen to just one style of music so our playing wasn't rigidly influenced by one style either. We mixed sing-a-long 80's hardcore like early 7 Seconds and Youth Brigade with fast-core like Dropdead and a touch of early DRI, straight edge hardcore, Swedish HC/ Japanese Thrash, 80's anarcho-punk and some grind/power violence for a fast and powerful punk sound. Lyrically I'd have to say the individual versus society and issues of social control predominate.

The name Code 13 comes from the police radio code for "officer down" and as you can guess our lyrics were heavily anti-police and authority. For a while four out of five of our shows were broken up by the man, but hardcore survives on the underground and so did we. At the time I felt like the hardcore/punk scene was too complacent and needed some really radical thrashing punk to bring band the anger and energy. I went out of my way to write radical, aggressive lyrics to go with the music. We stirred up no small controversy, posing with automatic weapons and singing about shooting cops. One anarchist squat in Paris actually wouldn't let us play because we were "too militant" I knew we were doing something right then.

Lineup
    Felix Havoc
    Tattoo Shane
    Trevor Trend
    Criminal Shane (drums)

---

2. Code 13 is a Seminola, Florida nazi-band who, formed in 1998, only ever released one album (Blood Sweat Beer) before splitting up in 1999. Their album was released on Hatefront Records, a sub-label of Final Stand Records. In 2009 the band reformed and is now touring again.

Lineup
    Gideon (vocals)
    Davey (1st guitar)
    Brian (2nd guitar)
    Paulie (bass)
    Tobias "Toby" (drums)

This Code 13 band have a MySpace page: www.myspace.com/430955504.
    ---

Both bands take their name from the police dispatch code "officer down".

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Havoc Records

Independent punk / hardcore / grindcore label from the United States founded by Felix Havoc.