Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

COCHE BOMBA (france) mexico/eastern us tour

Discussion in 'North America & Pacific Region' started by instantlybent, Dec 17, 2009.

1. instantlybent

instantlybent Active Member Forum Member

Dec 16, 2009

hey there, im helping out my friends COCHE BOMBA from lyon/st ettienne france-
    http://www.myspace.com/cochebomba88
    -who are coming to tour mexico and the us in spring 2010. they are a cool trilingual (french, spanish, english) politcal PV band somewhere between SPAZZ and MITB; good stuff and awsome people. if anybody here wants to help please email me or better yet write to them at the myspace above; otherwise go see them and support foreign diy bands! obviously there are places they need help with so get in touch. also this is still way in the planning stages and is subject to change. ill also post mexican dates when i get them and update this as well if anyone is interested. thanks!

april
    14-austin
    15-help(dallas? okc?)
    16-help(kc)
    17-chicago(?)
    18-help
    19-help
    20-help
    21-help
    22-help
    23-help
    24-help
    25-help
    26-help
    27-help
    28-help
    29-help
    30-new jersey
    may
    1-nyc (2 shows? abc no rio all ages + later 21+ show?)

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    if theyre coming to the west coast, I might be able to help with shows in San Diego...or Tijuana, Mexico....let me know....oooops didn't see the east coast part of the post...oh well

3. instantlybent

instantlybent Active Member Forum Member

Dec 16, 2009

yeah, unfortunately they dont have time for the west coast, but thanks for the offer! they are however doing quite a few shows in central mexico (df, guadalajara, etc) and also id assume monterrey, slp... havent seen those dates yet though. but yeah, super nice people and a cool band....

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Well as soon as you find out post them and I'll let people know down there so they don't miss them.....thanx