Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

coca leaf and the war on drugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IamMe, Aug 29, 2013.

1. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    i wondering what the anarchist community thinks about the legal status of this perfectly harmless, ancient plant. i have recently obtained some in the form of tea bags and i must say its the best natural stimulant i have come across (not that i have come across many) its much better than caffeine and has a lot more health benefits. i feel lucky to be able to try such a wonderful plant in the uk as it only grown in the high mountains in Peru and the amazon basin. the Peruvian government has lately won a battle to decriminalize the plant in there own country and allow the people to consume the plant, but its still illegal throughout the world and is classed as cocaine :ecouteurs:. it would be interesting to hear some info on the subject from someone from peru. also coca cola uses decocaniesd coca leaf in their cola. COCA IS NOT COCAINE. :thumbsup: \m/

2. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

Yeah. Hence the word coca in the name coca cola. As for the use of natural based herbal drugs, I don't care if people use them. Cocaine is something I don't like but as for pot, opium and coca. Don't give a shit. I have to get caffeine in me so I can work the four hours that I do at night. If Coca makes me do this :ecouteurs: and I can get to sleep at night after the four hours then fine. I wouldn't mind trying it. :thumbsup:

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Yeah the peruvian people have been chewing coca leaves for thousands of years and it's their natural right to use it, as it should be anyone's natural right to consume anything they please.

4. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Just like Cannabis Sativa.A plant that can be used as food, medicine, fuel, clothing, building materials, even fodder.Today is ilegal all because of some bigots that realized plants potential and saw it as a threat to capitalist system.
    Only thing that is bad about coca is perception of peoples.Big ilusion and big lie.
    They are putting prices on everything, greedy fucks :ecouteurs:

5. Paczilla

Paczilla Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 28, 2012
     United States
    I've always been interested in Coca, but never actually got the the chance to try it. Seems like a shame to keep an experience like that illegal.

6. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Cool, how does it comepare to another plant from south america, the Yerba Mate?? i drink a lot of mate, it has taken the place of coffee at home for me
    \m/

[​IMG]

7. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    THEBLACKNOVA iv never tried yerba mate although i have read about it, ive heard it produces a cleaner stimulating affect than coffee and i think i will give it ago, i drink about 3 cups of coffee a day but i dont like the crash that's associated with the substance and im trying to cut down my caffeine intake. so i cant answer your question how they compare. but i can say that coca is much better than coffee, drinking the tea gives a nice stimulating effect and uplifts the mood, it allows more oxygen in to the blood stream and gets it to the parts of the body that oxygen dosent ussaly get to (without excersise) thats why its used to combat alltitude sickness i suggest any one who haven't tried it to try it its a wonder plant. but if one chooses to chew the tea bags (or leaf) like the natives to south america then you get a whole new experience and its hard to compare it with any caffiene experience. it produces euphoria, a very clean high, stimulates the mind and body and produces a pleasent numbing in the mouth and i must say i havent tried any powdered drugs that make you feel as good and then beable to sleep the same night. its like cocaine the way mother nature meant it to be and there's no comedown which is associated with most stimulants, you just seem to float back to earth calmly and peacefully without the feeling that you need more. I SAY LEGALIZE COCA FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. you wouldn't want to sniff white powder toxins up your nose if you tried this natural high and its full of vitamins and minerals which are good for the human body. acually im suprised that this capatilist society hasent legalized it as it can make a lazy sod (like me) want to work longer and better. like i said before i feel very privileged to be able to try this magnificent plant ecspesally in the uk as its in the same drug class as cocaine and heroin :ecouteurs: :o :ecouteurs: which is fucking terrible i found an internet supplier who already has it in the uk so there's no need for me to order from south america and then having my package picked up by customs. If your one who like stimulants i highly recommend it just Google coca tea for sale and youll find it every where even amazon was selling it a while back. if you do manage to pick some up do some research first cos you need to add an alkali to the leaf (backing soda) to get the best out of the plant.

i have absolute respect for coca farmers and hope they can live there life the way they want to without having some prick telling them what they can and cant do. <3 \m/

8. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    The nice thing about Yerba Mate is that you don't crash \m/ and its loaded with vitamins and antioxidant that helps your body work harder and longer and opens up your brain to a sort of heighten awareness, which allows me to read longer and comprehend what im reading or go bike riding for longer hours without experiancing my body feeling tired but awake and alive, those are 2 examples, if you try it look for Mate that is leafs only, the majority of mate i find is cut with the branches of the plant :/ haha so look for the pure leaf ones haha im looking for Mate seeds to start planting my own
    \m/

9. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    THEBLACKNOVA cool man im gunna give yerba mate ago it sounds pleasant any suggestions where to get the best fresh leaves from so i can avoid over processed shit. :D

10. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

how about...we avoid all kinds of caffeine and stop doping ourselves with cigarrettes and alcohol ;) !!!!

jk, people can do what they want with their lives :thumbsup:

11. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HA im inside the EMPIRE and you are in Wales, but hey a quick engine search and i found this co in england...

http://www.teapigs.co.uk/tea/all_tea/yerba_mate.htm

check out Argentinian neighborhoods or just tea shops and ask, cuz its a tea, and they can probably give you better leads as to where you can find some Yerba Mate :D

Look for seeds and plant your own MATE and share with peeps...

12. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    one day stegs i will quite smoking cigs :ecouteurs: :@ cos i understand its another way the goverment keeps us under control, as for doping our selves up :beer: we humans have been ingesting narcotics since we have been on the planet and some narcotics are good for our health coffee(caffiene) is supposed to prolong Alzheimer and dimenshia, there research that cannabis oil can fight against caners and stuff like herbal teas are full of anti oxidants that gat rid of free radicals in the body. i totaly agree that people shoud be able to do what they please but heavy drugs like heroin, cocaine and amphetamines are dangourous and theres naturel alternatives to these drugs, poppys for natural opium, coca for cocaine and the list goes on. nature can provide most of the medicene we humans need but we have forgotten them and brain washed to beleive that chemicals made by labs are the only answers to illnese's HAHAHAHAHAHA if that was the case we wouldent have made it this far and would of gone extinct a long time ago.

i think i will try growing some mate along side my merry J plants :ecouteurs: and get the most out of my electricity, i bet there aint nothing like home grwon tea. :thumbsup: nettle tea is rather tasty aswell and is widley available and free and one can make tea from dandilions. where is the Empire blackNova?