Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

CLEAN WATER/STOP THE DRILLING

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by FAT b, Feb 24, 2011.

1. FAT b

FAT b Member New Member

Feb 24, 2011

I'm sluming in grand junction CO. and I have just gotten word that a oil com. out of the E.U.-"fram oil" is going to drill in the middle of
    the watershed that suplys g.j. with all its water!!!!!!!!!! ya by,by gj co. so we here are CALLING OUT TO ALL WHO ARE NEER OR CAN
    HELP IN OTHER WAYS "OIY"-send word to EF/co.FAT-b @ 629 Ouray ave. grand junction CO. 81501

2. FAT b

FAT b Member New Member

Feb 24, 2011

OIY,OIY,OIY WE FUCKING NEED SOME HELP ANY ONE OR JUST INFO [FAT-B @ ADDRES ABOVE OR PANTSTHIS1@ZOHO.COM

3. circleA

circleA New Member New Member

Feb 28, 2011

oi dude i heard you, and oi heard about the drilling. thanks for the post bc youre right, we do need help down here. fram operating l.l.c. is a drilling company [based in trondheim, norway with cells in co springs, houston and trinidad] that has submitted a drilling plan for 90000 acres of public and private land, which includes the kannah creek watershed on the grand mesa. they are tearing into hundreds of miles of fragile riparian and polluting one of the few areas in this valley that hasn't been drilled into. they aren't fucking dentists and this isn't about fuckin teeth, this is about the fact that they will be drilling directly into areas labled "water-sensitve" which also supply the entire grand valley with drinking and irrigation water. we live in a desert waters not exactly falling from the sky. its our water and our enviroment and i think this has gone far enough, its time to get the fossil fuelists out of junktown.

http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/BLM_Informa ... ut_on.html

i like what youre doing fat b. if youre looking for help im in. look for a dinosaur in your box.