Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Clean Vocals.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bumblefly, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Bumblefly

BumbleflyMember Forum Member

Sep 1, 2013

Hello, I am looking for some punk rock with clean vocals (Dead Kennedys, King Blues, Kurhaus, The Business, NOFX, The Oppressed, ect.) I am in a clean vocals kind of mood at the moment. Thanks in advance.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of manyExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
     South Africa
    If by clean vocals you mean natural vocals (as opposed to growling or throaty, gruff vocals), there are tons of bands, especially in the punk/hardcore genre i.e. not crust or grind :p

3. Charger Bullet

Charger BulletMember Forum Member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States United States
    Listen to Crucial Youth. Especially their song "Those Who Curse".
    And "Positive Dental Outlook":

Brush away, brush away, brush three times a day

Brush!

I've got a ...Positive Dental Outlook

(use dental floss, too)

4. Red Menace

Red MenaceMember New Member

I can't deal with much clean vocals punk anymore, but Naked Raygun still holds up really well. Also, early Bad Religion.