Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Chicago Apocalyptic Crust Fest IV 2010

Discussion in 'North America & Pacific Region' started by divotfreely, Jan 9, 2010.

1. divotfreely

divotfreely Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    \m/
    Friday,October 1st/Saturday October 2nd 2010

2. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Have been to all of em. The last one was way out of control when it came to security. Wont be going this year (8 hour drive if i did) if security is going to be as bad as it was the last time. If things go back to the way they were the first 2, then i will be there for sure.

3. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    yeah i was there too. yeah that shit was tight and really sucked. bands were all god ,then at the end when security punched that kid over words i thought i was back at a street punk show. i also would not drive 8 hours for that, but since i am 2 away i will go - plus karlos helps me a bit when it comes to promoting. actually , after that night i left comments on shaman and expendable youths myspace page basically saying the bands where great but security was nazi bullshit=expendable blocked me whereas karlos did not.
    ill ask karlos about security this year and let you all know his response.

4. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

do you know what bands yet?

5. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    NO BUT I THINK HELLBASTARD WILL BE THERE AGAIN. I WILL POST AS SOON AS I FIND OUT-AND IF YOU HEAR FIRST PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

6. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

PLF was sick even with just a guitar player and drummer. That guy really put his heart into it and thats what i like to see.

7. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    yeah plf was fuking great. remember the kid asking what type of drugs they have in texas allowing them to play that way-?

8. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    Karlos told me he was unhappy with everyone being so bent about the security shit. seems the main reason other than the large attendance was scumfucs that made such tight shit necessary. he said things will be better this year, unfortunately it will not be b.y.o.b. once again but he did promise to get the beer prices down to $2 !! there is also talk about an 80's band re-uniting for a tour in the states and they quite possibly will grace crust fest (I was asked not to divulge the name though if it pans out=fuking huge).