Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Cheers! We all die alone.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Rykkard, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Rykkard

Rykkard New Member New Member

Jun 23, 2010

I remember being 12 and getting along with most of my peers but never really feeling apart. I
    remember seeing punks walking around my neighbourhood and thinking to myself " I feel like that".
    I didnt know what they stood for or who they were, just feeling a link to the image of strange
    alienated kids in my neighbourhood. I remember having this complete fasination that was so strong
    I became a mirror a couple of years later. I walked around for most of my teenage years clueless for
    the most part. When I was around 23/24 everything started to fall into place, the twisted world around
    me just started making more and more sense. I realized I existed in a senseless violent world and
    I am alone, I'm not a punk, nor was I ever a punk. I'm just some guy who has learned about punk and
    thats it. I have meet all sorts of people into punk fashion, music and politics and some were great
    people I will never forget and some were just pure cunts. I guess what I am trying to get at is, getting
    lost is a good way to find yourself. If it was'nt for punk who knows what I would of become? Although,
    because of punk I can honestly say I have become me, for that punk will always remain near to
    my heart.
    My name is Rykkard and I would like to introduce myself. Feel free to ask me anything.

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Getting lost sounds a bit sad, for me it was "feeling different" and I had to get used to it too, I still feel different, and its just o.k. and that's why I'm still a Punk, so cheers and welcome, Rykkard!