Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Cheers Mukkas AND BANDS WANTED UP NORTH

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by PeteSmellyFeat, Jul 21, 2010.

1. PeteSmellyFeat

PeteSmellyFeat New Member New Member

Jul 16, 2010

Er Hi!
    I'm Pete. I used to have real smelly feat but 12 years of not wearing surplus boots have been kind to me. Discovered punk age 10/11 1977 thanks to telly. By age 13 two tone was my thing. Got into vintage ska same time. Used to sniff glue with mates into exploited,crass,gbh,early chumbawamba etc. Cramps & Meteors filled my collection for a while round 84. Started skwotting around 89. lived in bus for a while, did lots of festis n gigs (& travellor free partys). Moved into an ouse in order to quit smack/crack.(98) Married shortly after. Since 02 been DJin Punk gigs, Alt nights, Psychobilly Gigs. Extreme/Goth Metal/ Scootering Dos and more played with everyone from Discharge, UK Subs n Vice Squad to Total Chaos and AntiFlag. + loads of Ska n Psycho outfits. Love playing anarchopunk at all oppertunities. Supprising how many punters at a Pistols tribute gig wanna hear Crass,Conflict,Subhumans I also play em Kalashnikov,Doom and Culture Shock at ska gigs. Spent ages trawlling the internet trying to find copy of AK47s album, did the crusty shuffle over hear so thought I'd join. Now looking for bands to play a benefit (or 2) for the independent animal santuary THE ARK in LINCOLNSHIRE. PM me if interested. Been putting on DIY gigs for 5 years so bands will be tret right although as a benefit we need you to ask for as little money as poss.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome Pete....and cheers, I'm sure there are a couple of bands here from around your way that might want to help out, I think Bin Laden's Daughter, and The Lobotomies and a few other Brits and Irish are on here ....good luck!