Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Cheers all - Chris ATU

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by nolordsnoleaders, Jul 18, 2010.

1. nolordsnoleaders

nolordsnoleaders Active Member Forum Member

Jun 28, 2010

Hey what's up all?
    My name is Chris most people know me from playing in APPALACHIAN TERROR UNIT and constantly being on tour driving bands. Sarah (ATU singer) and I have had a relationship for the last 10 years and just had a son in January . So since becoming a father I had to put the van keys up for a while so no more driving bands (other then my own) .....for a while. Right now I am working on the first issue of my zine - "Another Day" I want to get it out by the end of summer but it will probably be delayed a bit. First issue will have interviews with CRESS and INSTINCT OF SURVIVAL. I am also in the midst of setting up a European tour for ATU next summer as well as getting everything together for a split 7in with OI POLLOI that will be out this fall. I run a small silk screen printing distro and anyone interested in getting shirts printed for their bands fell free to write. So yeah add that on to full time work and father life and you get a very hectic schedule. (no wonder Im so weed depended!) I have been involved in punk for the majority of my life the last 16 years or so, and it will always remain a huge part of my life- hell at this point I don't know much more than DIY punk. My favorite pastimes other then playing with ATU and touring are home brewing, gardening, drinking, smoking grass, doing artwork, and working on the house basically making the DIY lifestyle a real working part of my life. I love to learn more skills and then use them to better my life and expand by learning more cultures. This week Im real into bread making. Im looking forward to making new friends here and seeing some of them on the road!
    CHEERS!!!
    :beer:

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Cheers and welcome! :beer: :beers:

3. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

i'm very excited for the split with Oi Polloi :D

4. nolordsnoleaders

Jun 28, 2010

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome Chris, its great to have you here as I'm sure the majority of us are fans of your music. If you can find the time in your hectic schedule please jump in to the forums and topics as I'm sure you have a lot of opinions and wisdom to share....and congratulations to both of you on the birth of your child. If you wish to post any of your music here we would love to have you do it, as we have removed it in the past to respect the wishes of Dan P.E....

Salud hermano :beer:

6. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Hey Chris! You probably dont remember, but i talked to you down in Richmond at Kollapse Fest. Haha, what a small world, being a mod for this site and all.

Are you going to go to Chicago this year? I know you guys have gone to all of em (so has my partner and I). I am in the midst of growing some beautiful buds right now and would love to smoke with ya! Congrats again on being a father, i know how that feels too because i have a 5 year old son, not technically mine, but ive been raising him for 3 1/2 years now and the donors a dead beat.

Anyways... Cheers and welcome to the site! \m/

7. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

:ecouteurs: stoner militia

8. nolordsnoleaders

Jun 28, 2010

Ha I don't remember much from KOLLAPSE fest. But Im sure if your a bit more descriptive I will remember you we all forget faces but its not a habit I try to be good at. I will probably make the trip to Chicago again this year. Last year was rough Sarah was like 6 months pregnant so we missed out on alot of good partying.

Thanx! I have no qualms with downloading for the most part however but I do respect the wishes of PE and VEX (both of whom have been great friends and great to work with!) so don't expect me to personally put any full ATU albums on here. Maybe I will do a few songs off each release to be shared here. I guess a sampler of sorts. A win for everyone.

ALWAYS!