Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Check this out! Exploited Thread

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Extinction, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

I wanna go but I can't afford it =(

"They are charging $45" Har har, was that an intetional pun? hahah

2. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

[​IMG]

You need a sense of humour

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You need better comebacks, and also to vary your insults/stop repeating the same thing.

You're just boring.

4. Nazghoul makhno

Nazghoul makhno Member Forum Member

Jul 27, 2010

Re: Check this out!

i dont know bout you but the exploited are clearly not fascist they have stated it multiple times read the lyrics of fuck the usa and law for the rich
    i read the spanish link (i am a native spanish speaker) and it clearly is just random statements with random pictures that show no concrete evidence, also if wattie were racists then why the fuck would he have dreadlocks ( dreadlock is a black hairstyle) it doesnt make sense to me that wattie would have dreadlocks and be a nazi how many nazis with dreadlocks do you know??? also some sources(not 100% credible , but at least with the same level of credibility or more as the spanish article) claim that wattie is a fan of ice t ( a blak rapper) so i really doubt the exploited are racists or nazi,
    also every anarko-atheist is anti-semitic i hate christianity and judaism thus i hate everything jewish Jew is not a race is a religion (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 329AARP6og) and in a way judaism is fascist an example of this is sionism its ties with the usa and how they oppress other countries in the middle east to establish their jewish STATE!!! so a anarchists that supports jews should be ashamed of himself remember jew is not a race its a religion a pro-fascist totalitarian tyrant-worshiping religion just like christianity and islam
    another thing is that swastikas are used by some punk groups for shock value not because they are nazis an example of this is sid vicious
    maybe the exploited is one of those bands that is against the system but they are not intolerant with people. nazis are misguided people but that doesnt take away the fact that they are still human if they havent killed someone or something like that then it would be ideal not to reject then because of their beliefs but rather inform them and let them know that the problem is not race and clearly let them know that the problem is class if they are educated properly and dont understand then you can act against them.
    clearly many left wing movements can develop fascist attitudes( soviet union,china,cuba) and this is something that we anarchists must be against

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

One of the most misguided posts I have ever witnessed on here....you are a fraction of a millimeter away from being banned from this forum. Think about what you are posting, and who you defend and who you insult before posting here ever again.

6. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

actually i think dreadlocks were first discovered to be an Indian hairstyle..jussayin. and a nazi with a mohawk is clearly sympathetic to indigenous resistance :ecouteurs:

7. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

i am not insulting or defending no one i am very open minded and i am welcome to your opinion now enlighten me and point out where i am wrong or misguided through arguments people learn and if i am wrong i will accept it

8. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

yeah i agree with you but nazis are too stupid to realize that mohawks came from indigenous people
    however dreadlocks are more obvious and i dont know what kind off nazi would wear dreadlocks too me its like contradictory

9. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Before you go quoting a yahoo answer and saying you hate Judaism be sure you know what you're talking about. You are apologizing for an anti-semite, homophobic, nazi swastika tattoo wearing, anti-Pakistani, anti-Mexican, on an Anarchist anti-fascist forum because according to you he has dreadlocks and is a fan of Ice-T? We've been down this road with many Wattie defenders and honestly I could give a fuck who you listen too, but don't come on here and tell us that black is white and truth is lie and you hate all things Jewish because you can take that shit somewhere else. As for arguments, read very carefully over the last 6 pages and figure it out for yourself.

10. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

you are ridiculous... i don't even know where to start

the exploited are clearly ambiguous, it's not just some "random statement and images" like you pretend, there are multiple evidences and arguments against them
    your argument about dreadlocks is fucking stupid, nazis listen to ska they don't care about the contradictions...
    you still don't understand, we never pretended that exploited are nazis or racists, they are just fencewalkers, collaborationists, friends of nazis, closing eyes on racism, using racist and anti-semitist statements.

making the difference between racism and anti-semitist and pretending the last one is worse than the previous is a FAR RIGHT ARGUMENT. Hating someone because of his race, skin color, religion, or sexuality is THE SAME THING, call it whatever the fuck you want it's still the same bullshit.

Claiming that anarchist atheism is synonymous of anti-semitism IS ONE OF THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. You clearly doesn't understand anything about anti-semitism or atheism. We are not against jews, we are against jewish organised religions and sionism. Anti-semitism is about hating the jewish not about wanting to abolish all religions. This is a big amalgam.

Judaism has nothing to do with fascism, you are confusing with sionism. And other religions like christianism did even worse, so are you saying that christians are fascists ?

You're an idiot, we support jews victim of discrimination but we fight against israel and sionism. You're being an anti-semitist bastard.

You can't preach tolerance by closing the eyes on the people who are intolerant (like nazis). Tolerance is about fighting against intolerance, and nazism is intolerance.

You are probably the most dumb person to come here to defend Wattie. Your whole posts are bullshit. This is a shame that you use Makhno name.

11. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    everyone know mohawks come from indigenous people

just like everyone know that ska came from black culture...

12. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

i read the whole 6 pages and i have only seen unsupported claims and coincidence pictures (yes wattie has pictures with nazis but he isnt a nazi it just means he knows some nazi people and he respects their opinion even tough their opinion is horribly wrong) many important catholic figures had pictures of them with hitler yet i dont see any anti-fa burning churches or beating down catholics. about the tattoo same thing as the shirt shock value besides a symbol doesnt mean anything if u look back the swastika is not a nazi symbol many ancient cultures used it. about the homophobe thing there is no evidence just cause someone said fagot does not mean their are homophobes in fact i know many gay people who are always calling other people fagots. the anti-mexican thing i really dont think such sources are credible i can say that wattie said in a interview that he wets his bed every night but that dont mean its true i would have to hear the interview or watch the footage to believe such a claim and more when the guy is in a band that has anti-fascists lyrics
    i dont really give a damn about wattie but i hate misinformation and people being close minded towards skeptics and yeas my skepticism is the main reason i am an anarchist i question everything and if i never questioned the works of bakunin kropotkin proudhon....etc i would not have followed them as vigorously as i do today so i just only want to promote skepticism and the questioning of things that people must be more open minded because only questioning will lead you to the truth

now understand i am 100% against nazi sympathy and i am 100% against such ideology but kicking the shit out of people is not going to solve anything we need to educate other perfect our arguments and above all promote skepticism and open mindedness because i think those are the two things that that will ultimately lead you to be a anarchist

and about the jew thing sorry for citing that answers site just wanted u to see that it is common knowledge that jews are not a race ive seen black jews white jews arabic jews and besides fuck races i dont believe in race arent we all human beings arent we all one isnt that the anarchist way to think no races no countries no gods no masters

if the exploited have anti-fascist lyrics in their music which they do and they themselves state that they are not a racist or fascist band then that is good enough for me regardless of what the fuck wattie is going on with watties personal life if hes really a nazi then fuck him but that doesnt say anything about the band the exploited a band that has lyrics that talk about class war fuck the usa and i believe in anarchy

13. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

it is highly unlikely that a nazi would have dreadlocks ive never seen a nazi with dreads i bet if hitler or some other facist freak saw someone with dreads he would make him cut them off just like pinochet didnt let kids have long hair in the schools something like that anyways the whole idea of nazism and punk is contradictory and anyone who preaches individuality(not social but as in the way you look) and being different and is a nazi at the same time is a foool he would only be making a fool out of himself as the dead kennedy's song says: "when the real nazis take over youll be the first to go" so yeah i think that wierd haircuts and punk fashion is totally 100% contradictory to nazism and the right wing

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    man just get the fuck out of here, you registered on this forum only to defend your nazi-hugging band The Exploited...

he's collaborating with nazis and hanging out with them. he's a collaborationist.

and everything has been proven, the pictures are not only coincidence, just like the stories about him collaborating with nazis and having a tourney with a nazi band isn't coincidence, same thing for his racist/antisemitist statements.

i'll repeat again : wattie is not a nazi, you dont even understand what has been said.

what a fucking stupid argument.

of course we are against the catholics who collaborated with franco or with hitler, SAME THING.

i don't care, it's still wrong.

what a coincidence, he use nazi swastika for provocation but there's dozens of other coincidences of him supporting nazis.

thats a fucking retarded argument.

i know black ppl who call themselves niggers, does that means that someone using racist insult is normal ?

you're an idiot

yeah right, punkmar77 is lying, i am lying, other websites are lying, everyone on this website are lying... but YOU know the truth.... yeah right. Dumbass.

Shut up man, your definition of "open minded" is to tolerate nazis, you said that wattie is open minded because he tolerate nazis so FUCK YOUR OPEN MIND, i'm closed minded and proud to be. Actually, that's called ANTI FASCISM.

Fucking pathetic. You're not against nazi sympathy since you defend someone who has sympathy for nazis. And you defend someone who have a friend in BLOOD AND HONOUR, a nazi gang kicking the shit out of ethnic minorities and anti-racists.

ANTI SEMITISM OR RACISM, SAME FIGHT.

you are fucking crazy, the exploited doesn't have anti-fascist lyrics, they are not anti-fascist, and even if they claimed to be they still hang out with nazis and use swastikas, etc... you know nothing about anti-fascism

"fuck the usa" was dedicated to jello biafra, idiot
    i believe in anarchy = WATTIE IS NOT AN ANARCHIST ARE YOU DUMB ???
    they dont have any song about class war, you're ridiculous

it's a shame that you quote dead kennedys when everyone know this band always hated the exploited.

and also, you still dont understand that we never claimed that wattie is a nazi.

i'll repeat : nazis listen to ska and reggae, and nazi-punks have mohawks. skinheads came from black culture and there's still a lot of nazi skinheads. Your arguments are ridiculous.

15. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

you are missing the point of what i am trying to say all i am saying is that there is no such thing as jew people because jews are not a race they are a religion saying jews is a race is lake saying christians are a race or like saying muslims are a race. do you understand what i am trying to say know???? there can be black white asian and indian jews it doesnt matter jews is what you call the people who follow judaism

i am against all forms of religion and i think that religion is just as bad as nazism
    religion is a coercive institution that oppresses the people and must be done away with the same way that nazism would be done away with
    i do not hate anyone i hate no one and i dont discriminate people i am agaisnt the concepts of nazism religion inequality and the right wing and i view them all as equally bad but in the same way that i would not go around beating up christians i would not go around beating up fascist because violence is not the answer we must erradicate fascism and the right wing not the people who follow them they are just misguided and are a symptom of the real problem which is misinformation and the existance of such ideas.
    therefore when i say i am against judaism and that atheism and anarchism is anti semitic i do not mean that i hate jew people i hate no people i hate the jew religion not the people who follow it and therefore anti semitism is one thing and racism is another thing tough there are many nazi fools who think its the same thing but u know its just my way of viewing it i am against religion and judaism is a religion but as i said i have nothing againsts people who are born to a jewish home and i will not discriminate them based on that

16. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    what you are doing is called backpedaling, these were your words.....

17. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

there are still a lot of nazi skinheads because nazis are stupid ,
    the lyrics of fuck they usa clearly attack the usa and the goverment and their foreign policy it says nothing about the guy from dk even tough the song was written for him or w/e
    the song law for the rich is about class war also the exploited have a song called class war where it clearly says NO WAR BUT CLASS WAR
    i will repeat myself i really dont care about wattie and his life if hes a nazi collaborator then fuck him all in care about are the lyrics and the message that the band
    the exploited is sending and their lyrics clearly support anti-fascist ideals so really the whole hating the exploited thing is pointless they said they are not a fascist band and they said fuck nazis!!!!! so if they said fuck nazis how is that supporting them?? they said fuck nazis not fuck anarchists so yeah thats good enough for me to be in good terms with the exploited when i hear for myself the clips of wattie making racist remarks and when i see him saying i support nazis then i will be against them in the meantime this is just speculation it is a theory if the guy said fuck nazis then that is all i need to hear what kind off nazi supporter goes around saying fuck nazis???

18. Nazghoul makhno

Jul 27, 2010

you dont understand what i am trying to say when i say i hate everything jewish is because i consider that no person is jewish that jewish is a religion its like if i said i hate everything christian which i do also but it is because i am against these religions it has nothing to do with me hating a certain set of people or with me engaging in discrimination

19. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Have you ever considered the fact that people do consider themselves to be Jewish, and don't care what you think is, or isn't, Jewish and would be highly offended by you even remotely thinking you have the right or authority to suggest otherwise?

20. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

Well, I already said I don't think Wattie is a nazi. However, I do think he don't really care about anything much, and that he would tolerate nazis if it means he might sell few more cds, but what the fuck, they a crap third-rate band anyway, who cares. I mean, does anyone actually take them seriously?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.