Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Check this out! Exploited Thread

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Extinction, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    lol every historian in the world agree that the official numbers are 1939to1945 you are argueing over something so stupid and you keep thinking you're right

You say it was just an european conflict, so the US needs to declare war for it to be a world war conflict ? so the war only started in 1941 when pearl harbor was attacked ?

And what the fuck is this bullshit about the japan invading US and UK ? Those countries were ATTACKED but never INVADED, the japan didn't even have an invasion fleet when they attacked Pearl Harbor it was just a naval and air attack... Pretty much the same thing with UK

The war started in 1939 but became more global in 1945. China and japan conflict started around 1937 but ONLY LATER it evolved into a greater conflict.

Saying the war have started in 1937 just because of a little conflict is like saying the conflict started when hitler tryed to do a Coup d'État or in 1939 when he officially took the power and started an internal war against the people of its own nation.

You're playing on words, you said the nazis and racists are just stupid misinformed kids who will soon change their convictions and stop being nazis, so how is it a menace if it's just "a phase of their life" like you said, and that it will go away by its own ?

I'm not.

How the fuck can I talk to you if you keep inventing stuff?[/quote]

You said multiple times (even in your last message) that you are against physical confrontation with nazis/racists (except if they start doing radical harmful things)

"That don't mean I going to beat shit out someone cos they make a few racist comments"
    "What I did say is: I not going to use violence merely cos of what I think is going on in someone's head, though I will use violence to prevent someone taking action that I think is harmful."

You also answered "the only way nazis can be prevented to access the power is by physical confrontation" by saying it is a "utter crap quote"

And..

"In the real world, if I didn't tolerate people I disagree with, I'd have to kick shit out of almost everyone I met, including a lot of people here. Most are just misguided, or a bit dumb, or think it's cool, whatever, it's just a passing phase. I seen people like that turn about, so no, I not going to kick shit out people just cos they got some mixed up ideas in their head."

So you tolerate nazis because there's already a shitload of peoples you already don't agree with and you can't be intolerant with them all?

Re-read the crap you said before denying it.

As for ANTIFA group, they are not only smashing the nazis when they see them doing harmful things and beat peoples, they smash them everywhere they see them because nazism itself is a harmful thing, racism and nazism is a crime against humanity and you don't have to wait until they start doing what the nazis did in 1933-1945 to understand that their ideas are a threat.

I don't give a fuck how old you are, but you have a lot to learn.

2. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

i remember wattie in th rock n roll outlaws vhs saying they werent a fascist band while wearing a swastika but its obvious hes a closet nazi with all the evidence

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Hahahahaah wattie is really a dumbass... Why he's defending himself if the goal is to provoke peoples?

Anyway The Exploited shouldn't be surprised of what they are getting. They want to make provocation, they want reactions, well they shouldn't complaint when they successfully provoke and piss off peoples and then, get beaten up with a crowbar. At least they were successful in their provocation!

4. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

Most do, not all.

If you want.

The attack on Pearl Harbour was coordinated with other attacks throughout Pacific, including invasion of US/UK/Dutch/French territory such as Philippines, Malaya, Thailand, Guam, Wake, Burma, Borneo, and lot more over following months.

Not sure what you saying here.

Japanese/Chinese war 37-45 was largest war in Asia during 20th Century, estimated 10 million dead. You call that a little conflict.

But they not white boys, they don't count, right? You racist fuck and don't even realize it. So, you got any more quotes from Hitler to help you on this one, or you got wait til Oi Polloi write song about it, or what? Enough, you can fuck off and cry somewhere else.

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Off topic much? o_O

6. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

I think it's about time for this:
    [​IMG]

7. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

It looks like he's pressing the delete button on this thread :D

8. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

^ or she, I have a mankitty so I always assume that all other kitties are mankitties. I'll have to work on that..

9. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

This is a female kittie :)

10. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

My cat has a mohawk. He had horrible mats on his side and when my mother cut them all the hair on his sides came off with them. So he now rocks a spinal mohawk :D

11. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Picture!!! Please..?

12. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    hey friends, there is already a thread on cats. please continue your cat discussion there.

13. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Not sure if they are complaining but most certainly stating they aren't fascist/Nazi's.

14. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

If provocation was adequate justification for being beaten up with crowbar, just about every punk, and every punk band for sure, be battered to death by now. Maybe that be no surprise, but it hardly makes it acceptable.

15. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

has anyone seen those monster energy drink fridges in gas stations ???? they are green and have a bunch of "extreme sports people" and they also have a picture of wattie eith a mohawk and microphone , lol foolish !

16. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    that nazi fuckers are coming to Croatia.what a happy day for nazi scums

17. t-bag

t-bag Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 24, 2009

Ill admit i went through my exploited stage back in the day,but after getting older you do begin to see the holes in the game. I think the wearing of the swastika Is just a throwback to the fact that wattie really wanted to be part of the 77 scene. And i can understand someone in their late teens,early twenties would do it simply for rebellions sake but wattie is long past that stage which really leaves him no excuse.saw the exploited play a few years back at the metro theatre in sydney and there was definately a neo nazi (& a strong police presence) showing there. Regardless of whether he is a fascist or not he tolerates the ideas and to me that is just as unacceptable.

18. andy

andy New Member New Member

May 3, 2010

"The large amount of drugs and alcohol had caused the incident." Weak.

19. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    only stupid bastards listen to the exploited.

20. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

Fuck Wattie Buchan, Fuck The Exploited and Fuck Fascist posers!

CASE CLOSED!

:anti-nazi: :anti-nazi: :anti-nazi: :anti-nazi: :antifa:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.