Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Check this out! Exploited Thread

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Extinction, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: Check this out!

Wow I never noticed you guys thought it was a good idea to translate the spanish page on The Exploitatives 'till today, almost a month later.....duh? Ok I'll do it then I guess after i'll send the translation to Ungov. and see what he wants to do with it....

2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

I have a problem with some of those links...

A lot of it is just, 'apparently', 'Once they said' or 'Someone said'. Damn Uni essay writing making me like this but there doesn't seem to be any direct evidence. The skinheads sieg heiling are in the background, it could have been just a fan shot. The guys could have asked for a photo with him, I don't see Wattie doing that shit.

The band used to wear a t-shirt with a swasticka on it, he has said this but in an interview he said it was just for controversy and as a 'I can wear whatever I want' statement. Stupid idea, wasn't well thought out but what can you do. They weren't the first band to do this (Sex pistols anyone?)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs (The interview is at the end)

As for the nazi fans, can the Exploited really be blamed for some of their fans being Nazi's? They can't help it if some fascists like their musics, it has happened with a lot of skinhead/punk bands in the past. This goes for the violence such as the Montreal riots and punk/skinhead bashings. It wasn't the Exploited out there doing the act, it was the fans.

'it was done thinking about The Exploited, and by that Wattie reason always it has hated to Jello Biafra, besides for being bisexual.'
    - From that Spanish site.
    That is a stupid claim to make really. Can someone link proper evidence where Jello states he is bisexual and that Wattie hated him because he was bisexual? I am guessing they are making that claim because Wattie said he hates Jello because he is a fucking faggot.
    If he said I hate him because he is a homosexual or bisexual, then maybe. The problem is so many people use the term faggot even when they aren't homophobic. It is a term that has evolved into a general insult. I personally hate the term getting used as an insult but I have noticed this.

Wasn't big John Duncan (the guitarist) openly gay? He did leave, some say he got kicked out and others say he left to pursue different kinds of music. I can't find any interviews where Duncan explains why he left, everything is just based off rumors.

I find it hard to believe the 'evidence' against the Exploited because most of it just seems like rumors. We all know Wattie isn't the brightest, he has made some stupid decisions but I am not sold on all this. I found with a lot of the stuff you provided had a fair bit of statements with no evidence. Eg 'A recording appeared where Wattie singer declares hated for black, Philippine, Latin and Arabs”
    Yet there is no link or a hosted audio file of this recording. I have tried finding the actual recording but alas, I am unsuccessful (If someone has it, please post)

I think I repeated myself a fair bit, but hopefully I got my point across.

3. Saering

Saering Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 18, 2009

Huh, never did like thier lyrics much, music itself i think is actually kinda good. Still never heard much of that nazi shit :/

4. sparrowhawk

sparrowhawk Member Forum Member

Mar 21, 2010

fuck man, give them up and burn you discs !
    the exploited suck musically & lyrically

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    the spanish link sites lots of evidence

6. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

to be honest that looked like fun just saying i like blowing up shit and vandlizing peoples things aslong as now one gets hurt due to vilonce if there was a cuase behind a riot then i would be more then happy to join saying it was sumthing i belived in and i do believe and Anarchy & Peace tho i dont mind fucking shit up

7. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

Chaos Punx Oi Oi Oi! Anarchy and peace, let's destroy shit!

The riot took place because The Exploited's show in Montreal was canceled by the police stating that most Exploited shows end up with riots. So in retaliation to the closure, where fans from all over the country came to, the angry fan started a riot.

Blowing up shit and vandalizing people's things would have as bad a result as the rich oppressors are doing. The people worked hard for their cars, homes, and belongings by working more than 5 hours a day, so after all that work saving up for their belongings, chaos punx (oi oi oi) show up and start blowing their shit up. Thus leading to people with sadness and lost money, while the chaos punx (oi oi oi) walk away into the sunset with beers chanting happily.

8. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    first, yeah punkmar77 it would be a very great idea to translate this whole text, we already started doing it in french !! we need to inform peoples who always need evidences to understand this band is full of shit. once again i can see in this thread that a lot of peoples are misinformed

so much bullshit posted recently i don't even know where to start

First off about the montreal riot IT IS A BIG FUCKING JOKE, it was a bunch of chaos punk drunk and stupid who have NOTHING TO DO WITH ANARCHISM... Not one single mcdonalds was burnt, not a single bank was attacked, they only smashed random cars and threw shit everywhere.... It is a shame, since this riot everyone hate punks in quebec, those guys are fucking stupid and all anarchists in quebec agree to say this riot was a big joke that has nothing to do with anarchism, even the anarchists were opposed to it...

The riot started just because the show was cancelled... HOW STUPID... even in an anarchist society show cancellations can happen, destroying everything just because of this reason is STUPID

All facts i linked to are proven facts, they can be verified in the spanish text and in multiple other sources.

It's not like pictures with nazis happenned only ONCE, there are MULTIPLE PICTURES of exploited members with nazis, one of the picture is an ex-skrewdriver member with a nazi t-shirt, you can't say wattie didn't know

I remember seeing pictures of a protest in south america where punks had banners saying "the exploited no neo-nazis here", they are hated EVERYWHERE

i don't give a fuck if it's controversy or not, it's just fucking stupid and it's normal that anti-fascists doesn't like this attitude.

Calling it simple controversy is minimizing the facts. And sid vicious was a fucking dumbass too, just like wattie. Nobody never denied it.

Is it just controversy when wattie used racist terms in multiple times, when he talks about how he hate the "fucking mexican", when he is anti-semitist towards a "jewish doctor" (he talks about it in the back of an album) ?
    Is it just controversy when wattie said he have a nazi flag in his living room?
    Is it just controversy when wattie collaborated with neo-nazis to beat dead kennedys members? (this story was confirmed by DK members)
    etc etc.... i could list over 20 examples.

Wow, you take random quotes and you didn't even read the whole text.

The evidence is in a live concert where wattie start playing the song "fuck the usa" and says it is dedicated to "Yello Biafra, a fucking jewish faggot". That's anti-semitism and homophobia in the same phrase, but to you it's probably just controversy eh?
    There are even sources saying "fuck the usa" was written thinking of jello biafra

There is multiple informations about how wattie hated jello biafra, one of the reasons being that he is bisexual.

back in the time he also hated Henry Rollins for the same reason, and he talks about it in his official blog.

You're just an idiot dude, even if we show you 20 evidences you're still so paranoid that you will think everything is lies and made up...

you're a exploited fanboy, what the fuck are you doing on an anarcho-punk forum? Go back drinking beer and thinking punk is just a music

Seriously... we really need to translate this spanish text to stop wasting our time with idiots like him and keep repeating the same facts over and over again..

RASH MADRID DID A GOOD JOB BEATING THEIR ASS UP, i hope it happens again

ps: good job locking the other thread, let's keep all exploited discussions on same topic from now

9. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    On another note, some band should make a cover of "Fuck the USA" but say instead "Fuck the exploiteeed, fuck the exploiteed" :lmao:

10. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

yup i remember that riot. it got out of hand...i dont support destruction of privatly owned buildings foer small buismnesses. what that video does not show were the store owners and even other punks from the show. ran to protect several stores like privatly owned deps and small stores. the held hands and made a kind of wall infront of the stores and yelled at people to please not bust in and destroy everything. and people were tryign to stop the damage to privately owned buisnesses. the cars. insurance covers all that so its not so bad.. im not gunna liek say they were all stupid but a riot prolly wasent the best thing to do but was fun as fuck when ur super young.

i completly forgot about that beating they got a little while back in spain i think it was?

this topic kinda made me think. pretty much a person can lisen to a band not knowing their facist veiws and hating ways. and that does not make them facist. i have a buddy. he is very anti nazie. he is in a band and half their songs are about anti nazies and anti facist blah blah blah. but he loves expoited. but that does not make him in any way in the same boat as wattie or the band. enless they have a song that is sayign liek yaa fuck the blacks gays and jews. it should not matter. if some one likes a band for their own resons. let them like it. cuz in the end if we hate on a person for liking a band. who is not like hard core facist and they are just doing their thing and maybe got a veiw we disagree with. you cant judge some one for lisening to them. cuz as much as the band is intolerante of others. lookign down on a person for liking them is just as intolerant in my eyes. i just dotn want you guys and people i guess to be like. "oh you lisen to exploited your a facist."

11. IS@@CAnarchoskin

IS@@CAnarchoskin Member New Member

Apr 10, 2010

Yeah, I concur with my comrades: FUCK EXPLOITED!! As long as I can remember (since I got into punk in 1990) Exploited is a band that is often associated with idiotic fashion "chaos" punks that are more into it for the amount of spikes on their jackets and how drunk they can get more than anything of subtance....of course, these are often people that eventually drop out of punk rock.....when he played here in Miami in 1991 or 1992, there was a large amount of boneheads, and even nazi punx (these shitheads I have not seen since), as well as local gangstas, hxc kids, that show was a fucking mess, I got elbowed out of the pit by a bonehead as I was 16 or 17....and of course Wattie was asking whoever he could for coke, as hes a well known cokehead (not that I give a fuck)..I'm not gonna deny that some of their early shit is pretty catchy 82 uk punk, but lyrically theres a lot to be desired....I'd much rather listen to Conflict or English Dogs or Broken Bones any day.......I also think that their stupidity has led a lot of punx throughout the years to associate "anarchy" with chaos and stupidity rather then with anarchism, which is our belief in an autonomous way of life away from the oppression of the state, church, army, and other authoritarian trappings.......Thankfully, my comrades in BAF Madrid (Brigadas Antifascistas) gave him what hes deserved for a very very long time.....btw, does anybody know about what happenned in Mexico a long time ago when allegedly he got jumped? I really hope that was true....

SMASH EXPLOITED AND ALL FASHION PUNX!

UP THE REAL PUNX AND SKINS, ALWAYS ANTIFA!!

Is@@c
    Miami, FL

12. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

ya there has been a thing here i dont know how it has called around where ever,, but people liek that were known as chaos drunk punks. montreal has alot of them. just going around getting drunk fuckign shit up doing what ever. it can be fun as hell to just mindlessly destroy things. but this crowed were quite the shit disterbers. i remember. the only time i ever fought a girl was with a groupe of self proclaimed chaos drunk punks. dont knwo what happend exactly but some chick started punchign my buddy in the face so i stopped the fight in a peacfull way. even the guys that were witht he chicks did not say anythign to me. then chick starts punching me randomly. after a few hit to the face, one good one to the nose i realised no one was stopign this so i said fuck this hoe. i punched her(not fully) but hard enough for her to see that she better stop right now. she fell to the ground started yellign for the guys to fight me. thankfully for me. they laughed at her and said she deserved it then they left...

i dont liek the whole chaos drunk punk ways just because yup its fun as fuck, but after a while they hopfully see its poinless waist of time and that they are just dumb assholes destroying things that are owned by people. not huge corperations but everyday people just tryign to get along with life.

13. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

This has lowered my opinion of them. Quite liked some of their music, but after that I think listening to them will take a back seat. Mind you, couldn't really understand most of what Wattie was singing about.. :lmao:

14. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    was PUNKS NOT DEAD a direct refrence to Crass's PUNK IS DEAD?

15. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

You assume I actually like the Exploited, that was a mistake. When we are discussing something like this, going for personal attacks when you have nothing to back it up is just stupid.

The evidence is in a live concert where wattie start playing the song "fuck the usa" and says it is dedicated to "Yello Biafra, a fucking jewish faggot". That's anti-semitism and homophobia in the same phrase, but to you it's probably just controversy eh?
    There are even sources saying "fuck the usa" was written thinking of jello biafra

"This is dedicated to Jello Biafra - he's a fuckin' faggot!"
    I got that off http://www.markprindle.com/exploited.htm and that is basically what your 'evidence' has stated too.

Even in your 'evidence' it doesn't say Jewish, huh. And the faggot thing, read what I was saying in my first entry with Duncan and the general term for the insult, as much as I dislike it etc.

Now as I was saying, yes, the article did have many 'multiple sources say' or 'sources say', where are the links to said sources?

Multiple sources say ungovernable is actually a Nazi, sources say that ungovernable has said he wears a nazi flag underneath his t-shirt.
    Sources say that in 2008, ungovernable as said he has funded the National Front and Henry Rollins agrees with these sources.

That was easy...

I got the point it said 'Many sources' etc, it was just I need links to the direct evidence, "videos, audio recordings" THEN I will be satisfied with your argument. I did try and translate most of the website, and that is what I pretty much got. All you have is second hand evidence, almost useless on the internet as anyone with half a brain can write an article.

"idiots like him and keep repeating the same facts over and over again.."

Bad choice of words I am guessing, but repeating the same facts over and over? Wouldn't that mean I was repeating the truth over and over? Unless you mean, 'idiots' like me are challenging the same facts over and over... That would make more sense.

"Calling it simple controversy is minimizing the facts. And sid vicious was a fucking dumbass too, just like wattie. Nobody never denied it."

That is what I said, Wattie isn't the brightest (sound familiar?), he made bad decisions. The fact that it shook so many punks actually showed it succeeded, people are still talking about it today.

Anyways, I don't see why you started to resort to name calling in the end, especially when someone is challenging the so called 'evidence' on this band. I mean, can't a guy disagree with the majority in this thread? Punk my ass. Remember, personal assumptions are one of the worst things you could do in a debate, it makes you seem like a douche bag and has no value in the discussion whats so ever. Give me some real evidence, video and audio recordings, then I will see no need for challenging. Can I please have links to the other pictures? The ones with him and the guy with the nazi t-shirt etc. I think my post will seem a bit all over the place, had to insert different things into it but you will get the idea.

16. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You registed on an anarcho punk forum ONLY to defend the exploited and you wonder why we think you are a stupid exploited fanboy ? ....

You are an idiot, you totally ignore the argument i brought up, you say nothing about exploited's homophobia and prefer to try to contradict me.

Exploited wrote something in the back of an album insulting a jewish doctor, so that's both homophobia and antisemitism.

Just go watch their forums, it's full of racist and nazis and the exploited aren't doing anything about it, and don't tell me they don't know because they do, sometimes they answer to topics where nazis have posted and they say nothing about the nazis.

I also remind you that when they played in bulgaria it was a public full of nazis, the nazis beaten up all anarcho punks and antifascists and then THE EXPLOITED PLAYED ANYWAY, THEY PLAYED FOR THE NAZIS WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. There are videos, press articles, and A LOT OF EVIDENCES about what happenned here, but once again you totally ignore this fact and prefer to center on less important things.

If you have read this article and still don't understand then i repeat it again : you are an idiot, since all evidences are here. Do your own researshes if you refuse to hear.

I wasted enough time with you, you're just a dumbass who refuse to hear anything, we must repeat and repeat and repeat the same things over and over again, and anyway you are ignoring my arguments. You're the kind of person who couldn't even recognize a real nazi unless you see him with a swastika tshirt. Keep being an exploited fanboy and thinking they are a clean band. It's mindless punks like you who make this scene shitty, uncoherent and unpolitized.

it's not like there was only ONE argument against exploited, and you can't deny ALL of the arguments against them, but yeah i know stupid fanboys like you will always try to find excuses or say they need evidences, they always refuse to hear anything

wow, what a success, he made a controversy by wearing a nazi symbol, hahaha

so to you punk is about getting famous at all costs, even if you have to wear symbols you are supposed to be against just to be famous?? We don't have the same definition of punk and a successful punk band.

Because you're an idiot and a fanboy of exploited who register only for this, you're another one of those mindless moron who doesnt want to hear anything.

It's not about disagreeing with us, it's about not wanting to hear and not doing your own research to find the numnerous arguments that makes exploited a shitty band, BY YOURSELF.

ahahaha, you won't hear anything unless you see wattie saying "i am a nazi" in a video, and even if it happenned you would say it is successful provocation to make him famous..

Do your own fucking researches. Those pictures are ALL OVER THE INTERNET, just like the evidences with album names where he call jello biafra a faggot, or the album where he is being antisemitist with a NYC doctor, or where he is being racist against mexicans, or where he played for a public of nazis who just beaten up antifascists, etc

17. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    god fucking damn, i typed "exploited skrewdriver" on google images and this is THE FIRST IMAGE THAT CAME UP:

[​IMG]

this is an ex-skrewdriver member with some nazi/aryan tshirt

but it's probably a big conspiracy, the pictures are made up, everyone can post anything on internet, it's a fake, blah blah blah blah you need videos and other evidence, blah blah blah

DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH

The exploited themselves admitted that those pictures are real, they talked about it on their own myspace just like they admitted most of the other facts quoted in this topic.

Ok now i wasted enough time, buy yourself a brain and do your own research.

18. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    oh and before you start saying you need evidence, videos and audio files to prove that this is a nazi/white power symbol (because we all understand that you can't do your own research and you need to have evidences in your face)

[​IMG]

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... Honour.png

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    http://www.punk-rock-music.fr/fichiers/ex.png
    So he have a nazi tattoo, he have a nazi flag in his living room, and he wore nazi t-shirts....

He also make a pictures with a lot of nazis, and another picture with a notorious Blood&Honour member, ex-skrewdriver member (world's biggest nazi band)

they also write nazi slogans like "punks not red, fuck red fascists" on their myspace after RASH Madrid attack

In bulgaria, they play a show for a public of nazis after the nazis have beaten up all anarcho punks and antifascists, without saying a damn thing about what happenned
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=82117

There was also a flyer of the exploited with a nazi swastika, there was a thread on The Exploited official forum about this with the picture

They also did a tour with a nazi band (RASH Madrid gave a lot of infos about it with pictures and flyers)

but hey it doesn't matter because exploited says they are anti nazi, so they must be !!!!!! just like they say they believe in anarchy, so they must be true anarchist and the exploited is anarcho-punk !!!

the album where they are being anti-semitist by calling a jewish doctor a "fucking bastard jew" for refusing to help them (preserving the nazi cliché that jewish peoples are greedy) is from this album, where you can see a nice "88" and national flags...
    [​IMG]

their lyrics are shitty, they do promotion of the army (not surprising they all did their army service and are proud of), shitty songs like "hitler's in the chart again", songs about death penality and wanting a "strong government", they always had nazi fans and BNP fans, they are anti-pacifist, etc...

20. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

This is the one time I partly disagree with Ungovernable, you didn't have to attack Protspecd he was merely asking for harder evidence, he said something along the lines of "They (the evidence) could be made-up".

The guy isn't defending the Exploited, he's questioning the sources of the given evidence, almost everyone does that.

So calling him a nay-sayer of Anarchism so quickly just because it so happened that his first posts were on a thread revolving around the facist Exploited band is practically wrong.

Last time I went on there, the only things I had seen there were viagra advertisements, sexual advertisments, and the infamous online camera movies spammed by bots around the whole forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.