Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

calming the inner monster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rude-boy, Mar 19, 2010.

1. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

alright. i have alwase been said to be an "angry" person. but i think that i hold back my anger to much...and it feels liek tis alwase boiling up and adding and adding and then every once and a whiel i blow out and go crazy punchign shti yelling and you get the idea...does any one else alwase feel in your stomace that you just need to YELLLLLL at the top of your lungs as you throw a table?

my theroy is im a pissed off person beacxuse all my life as soon as i woudl start getting angry my dad would shut me donw fast by getting 10x more pissed. so i was never able to get pissed so i alwase kept it in and kept it in and now i feel liek im just going to explode!

heres what the topic is about. what do you do? when your pissed off and throwing your fist through a wall of flippign a table just cant happen?

only thing that worked sorta for me was sleeping.. im going nuts so i lye down then when i wake up im right aas rain. my grade 10 teacher would even send me to the "den" to take a nap hahah. i was in a special learning school kind of thign so it was alot more lax about those kinds of things...but i cant be taking naps all the time it just wont work....

so what works for you

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Masturbate

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

This.

4. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

naa dont work really...

5. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

try watching alot of funny movies/TV shows helps me calm down....
    try watching that 70's show....its pretty funy :D :D

6. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

naa that would pretty much mean take a nap..i need somthing that i can do. not just sit ther it has to get the anger out and not just push it back in

7. drumdestroyer15

drumdestroyer15 Active Member Forum Member

Sep 6, 2009

i write or listen to some pissed off music and just give it time then i chill out

8. Probe

Jan 30, 2010

ya that works too...
    or you can just masturbate....

9. statuliber

statuliber Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 13, 2009

hmm I put some of my more moving music on and start jumping around and even beating at things... to pogo if other people are around...

works just fine for me...

10. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    +1

ok go to a punk show.... thats what its meant for !! (except if you start hitting everyone you see in the trash like some morons do)

If you absolutly need to hit peoples, then go smash the local boneheads or the cops at a protest lol

11. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Put on mp3 player, go for walk, buy lots of chocolate, eat it all until you get a stomachache.
    Or... trash something you won't miss anyway (a bit risky since you can easily by accident trash something else too).
    Or... go for a walk til you calm down a bit, then drink tea.
    Or... use all swearwords you possibly can imagine, and combinations there of, preferably in hearing distance of someone very christian. Here's a good start in swedish: Kuken! Helvetes jävla skit fan... add from there in your language of choice.
    Or... masturbate. If it doesn't work, try again.

12. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

13. Probe

Jan 30, 2010

how can we forget the best way to get rid of your anger?
    take it all on someone weaker than you....the chain of...getting rid of you anger....
    you wail on someone weaker, he does the same to someone else... and the cycle goes on until someone gives you shit...

14. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Well I pick up my drumsticks and issue my drums a massive beating of titanic poroportions until I collapse in a sweaty pile as tame as a sweet kitten..... :D

15. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

ha i liked reading these....music and a walk while i smoke a doob has alwase been a help....but ya pretty much a mosh pit is the best way to get out anger but i havent been to a show in weekd its been kinda slow here past few days....well i missed snfu with ab irato but meh seen em both...

my and my buddy muirhead sometimes when were really drunk will run to a park or somthing and SCREEEAM! as loud as we can all the things we need to say. it ussuly turns into somthing like FUUUUCK YOU!!!! and other like swearing like that. some guy came out the other niht yellin at us about how it was 4 am and he was sleeping n shit. but its just a momentary releses...im pretty sure that is the only kind there is though haha...

drums would be the best thing. i have been pissed and wailed on my buddys drums. i never had drums though i was not allowed to have instermints at home. it was pretty much like. i (my dad) should not know i was home. he did not want to hear or see me most of the time soooo drums would not have wored. which suuucks cuz i have alwase loved the drums and have alwase dreamt about playin em in a band..thats alwase been the instermint i saw myself doin.