Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Business Punk/ Investment Punk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hobolosophy, Aug 14, 2013.

1. hobolosophy

hobolosophy Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2013

Two other examples how capitalism can even corrupt and pervert a counter-culture and adapt it for their own profit or purpose.
    1. Business Punk is a German magazine that writes about extraordinary business dudes who made shitloads of money with their projects and still claim to be wild alternative rebels.
    [​IMG]
    2. Gerald Hörhan is an austrian asset manager who likes to go to punk festivals but thinks that all punks (he considers himself one) should be extreme capitalists and that only capitalism is the true way.
    He published a book called "Investment Punk" where he describes his greedy philosophy, how he got rich and his love for expensive cars.
    [​IMG]
    That's completely disgusting how capitalists use "punk" for their own profit and lifestyle.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yeah...about as punk as Lady Gaga...the only importance these people have is the importance we relinquish them. :poop: :ecouteurs:

3. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Or maybe extreme capitalism, haha how funny this fucken capitalist shit keeps reenventing itself and calling itself new names...

EXTREME CAPITALISM = EXTREMLY LAME :lmao:

Maybe some capitalist will start using the phrase "Reality Capitalism" haha or "Post Reagan Trickle Down Economic Theory" HAHA :lmao:

Whatever \m/

4. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I can think of some past & present "punk" bands that could well feature on the cover of that magazine.

5. hobolosophy

Aug 5, 2013

Hahaha, maybe even less punk if that is even possible.

Exactly, capitalism is around for such a long time, hundreds of years and some elements even for thousands of years. This fucking concept really manages to assimilate and to corrupt everything. They took communism and turned it into Che Guevara shirts. They took punk and turned it into a fashion style. And every kid can buy anarchy buttons in mainstream record stores. Or look what it did to the Hip Hop/ Rap culture. Now most of the lyrics and videos are about clothes, making money, cars, bitches and bling bling. Plus the mayor record companies earn shitloads with the music.
    Capitalism is like the Hydra. You cut one head off and two grow back. We have to hit the beast where it hurts. \m/ Maybe we have to stop feeding it. Or we hit it right in the heart.

Funny that you write that. While looking for the pictures I also found this one yesterday. It is from a fashion show if I'm right. I don't know if I should laugh or go berserk.
    But I don't like the Sex Pistols anyway. Well, thinking about it I don't know anyone who does. But they represent punk in many people's heads.

[​IMG]

6. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
  7. hobolosophy

Aug 5, 2013

This could also be a good motto for a punk limbo dance party. :lmao: Hahaha!
    But yeah.. it looks like those "punks" can get very low.