Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

bullshit.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heroinisadrug, Apr 17, 2010.

1. shaun

shaun Member Forum Member

Feb 25, 2010

hi guys ,
    the skin movement started in the 60´s in jamaca then came to england in the 70´s the nazi skins you see today started in england when skins got frustrated from the immegrants coming from pakistan, india ect, onlything is today here in europe you cant tell the difference between nazis and football hooligans or even normal looking people the nazis have integrated there look so they can fit in, even going to demos with black flags.

2. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

Drugs, sex and violence, wtf, you might as well just kill yourself now. I used to think most skins were fascist, thought that for years, but recently met a lot of anti-fascist skins, and a lot that don't care either way. I think fascist skins minority, that just UK though, dunno about rest of the world. Crass complaining about white liberal shit, well, that's a bit rich, init.

3. heroinisadrug

heroinisadrug Member New Member

Apr 17, 2010

man. there is nothing more in life then feelings and all these things delivers them for sure.

4. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

What if they are actually smarter then us? What if we are stupid?? What if I wake up tommorow a three year old and all of this was a dream?!??!? :o

5. Ivanovich

Jan 31, 2010

Yeah, but there plenty of less self-destructive methods. I know, you hope you die before you get old, blah... Fucking admit it, you just need bit of love and TLC, but wtf, I not your shrink.

6. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Or even worse; if you wake up tomorrow and realise you're a freemazon!

7. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Since when anarchists are against education and grammar ?

wow "sex drugs and violence" how fucking punk !! ahhaahahahha...... you seriously don't understand what anarchism is all about, you're probably like 15 years old.

You critize the antiracist movement but you are acting more childish than them

As for white punks on hope, crass were also against a violent revolution and against a lot of things the majority of anarchists believe in. Crass is a great band, but it doesn't mean you must blindlessly follow everything they wrote

And no, it's YOUR fault if you don't know how to write proprely and if you sound like a 12 years old kid without education. This is an international website, not everyone speak english so do a little effort to be understandable.

go back taking heroin and wasting your life, it's so fucking punk rock and so anarcho!!!

ok i understand why you don't want to fight nazism now, you are just too stoned and too brainless to fight it or to understand why you should.

keep caring only about your personnal fun, when the nazis come you will be the first one who they will bash because they hate junkies.

8. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

What if I wake up tommorow....and I'm....a Williamsburg hipster?!??!?? :o

9. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Whoa... Do you dare to go to sleep tonight?

10. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

I don't know if I have the courage to ever sleep again knowing that there is even a remote possibility I could be a freemason or a hipster ):

11. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

I fell asleep during Terror on Elmstreet, but waking up a hipster freemason is much creepier... Darned! I'll have to hug my pillow extra tight tonight! :S

12. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

Tommorow morning the entire a-p.net community will wake up illuminati's who listen to of montreal ):

13. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

But is that who we are for real and this is just a dream, and if it is just a dream - who's dream is it and does the rest of us even exist?, or have we all been brainwashed by the moderators who are secretly freemasons?

14. dwtcos

Oct 22, 2009

I think that perhaps this is all a dream and none of us really exist, were all just brains in jars being manipulated in a canadian lab by ungovernable and anxiety.

15. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

I knew there's something fishy about those guys! Still i'm filing a request for them, although it's really them manipulating me to do so even tho i don't exist (and it's they who are responsible for any typing error i might make), to please stop inserting those dreamed up trolls in here... And also if you could make another sunday tomorrow instead of a monday that'd be great, there's a lot left i should've done today but still haven't and i should go to bed soon.

16. Ivanovich

Jan 31, 2010

Ah, that would explain much. Guess I just finish this bottle of wine, then...

17. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The reality is, because of so much misguided Punk mentioning 'Anarchy' when they truly don't have a clue what it is, we get a lot of people that are attracted to the word but don't comprehend it, quoting Crass does not an anarchist make by any stretch of the imagination. Case in point: Diatribe's original guitar player has a huge Crass tattoo on one arm but demands money and claims intellectual property over some songs he helped write......?????????? Its posing, init? As much as I loath that word I don't know what else to call it.

18. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Just stop feeding the troll guys.

/thread

19. heroinisadrug

heroinisadrug Member New Member

Apr 17, 2010

omg. iam not taking this so serious that iam reading evrything...
    anyway. iam not a punk, iam just a sicko. y i care only about myself. so what. you tell me i need love. wtf is love. i had this issue some weeks ago. i couldnt stop thinking about one girl.(this doesnt say but, but believe me, i was going crazy) i didnt knew what was going on... ofcourse she was hard to get. when i fuckt her evrything once again was allright. thats how close i have been to love. why i call it love? love is a addiction to person.

ungovernable. you are a fucking idiot. you are all the time putting words in my mouth. fuck you. i will not pay any attetion to your next posts. "Since when anarchists are against education and grammar." wtf, when did i say that? school and anarcho punk is not things you can combine. iam not talking about education.

nazzis will come? the end of world will come faster.

[edit] crass. didnt enspire me to think like this... its just me. i was talking to my friend about this anti fa bullshit, after posting this and seeing some of your responses.. and then he played that song.

20. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    WE ARE IN THE MATRIX !!!!

This is not an emo forum for teenagers, we don't give a fuck about your boring life

You said we were fake anarchists because we critize your lack of grammar and comprehensive posts.

Wow, so your objective is the end of the world ? Go back taking more heroin dude

Obviously. If crass inspired you you would be a lot less stupid.

You're an idiot, why did you register on this forum ? You're not a punk and you're not an anarchist... why do you come on a community called anarcho-punk.net ?

PUNK NOT JUNK !