Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

brace yourself for this intro

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by germansmoke, May 20, 2011.

1. germansmoke

germansmoke New Member New Member

May 20, 2011

Greetings everyone, I'm new to the site! my name is Marquis and I'm in Riverside, CA. I love all types of music actually but my passion is true punk and I like big-band and swing. I'm not really political but I believe every single person is entitled to independence so long as another' person's independence is not sacrificed. I do have my views on certain things but first we are human so it's whatever, I hope to clear a lot of things up in that. I was an anarchist for a very long time but I saw some things I thought were hypocritical or cloudy so I decided to kinda think about things a little more. Hmm...I'm in no band right now, but I can sing, rap (eh...kinda) and I play piano, clarinet, and my guitar skills are totally bummer.

28, black German, single (and looking lol), 420-friendly, basically trying to broaden my horizons with some actual people who care about what's going on.

Here's something cool (eh..) for you: I was in the military for quite some time. Ask all the questions you want about that and voice your opinions on my past decision- I'm curious about what you gotta say about it:)

Any questions, let me know cause I'm open! :beer:

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Hey welcome to the site
    we've got a few members who were in the military so you're not alone

:ecouteurs: I'd share a beer with you but I much prefer the green dragon

3. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Welcome Marquis

4. butcher