Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Book about Crucifix 84 European tour

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by joe public, Oct 4, 2019.

1. joe public

joe publicMember Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009
     United Kingdom
    Mates putting together a book about Crucifix playing in Europe in 1984. Please contact me if you've any tales or memories that would be most welcome, especially the non UK gigs. Cheers!

2. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

Did Crucifix actually make it across the great big pond? That would be an interesting read. (BTW you should warn people about your avatar. Not to be critical, but some of us are ultra sensitive to strobe effects. I almost had a seizure)

3. ungovernable

ungovernableAutonome Staff Member Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male, 32 years old
    Canada Canada
    I agree the avatar is a bit annoying and I didn't realize some people could be sensitive to strobe effects so that's a good point.

@joe public@joe public can you please use another avatar?

7 members have read this thread this month

1. joe public
  2. The Hat
  3. Red Menace
  4. Charger Bullet
  5. fetlaritea
  6. punkmar77
  7. ungovernable