Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

bonjour!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Inna Ruts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Inna Ruts

Inna Ruts Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 22, 2011

bonjour,
    mesdames et messieurs,
    filles et les garçons:
    allons enfants de l'anarchisme! \m/

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Bonjour, bienvenue à l'APN ...

3. Inna Ruts

Nov 22, 2011

good morning exciting radio hanoi!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPm7vTue5vw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
    (sorry for the vid, wasn't my idea, but the youtubes - and it's art too!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Revolt) :ecouteurs:

4. Inna Ruts

Nov 22, 2011

happy mond-schein, héroïne of the arts of revolt!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtTpv5f_s0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

merci beaucoup, muchas gracias, graças, danke schon!

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Haha I still have les thugs on vinyl ...

6. Inna Ruts

Nov 22, 2011

you are very lucky, i'm too young for the vinyl and to "financialy dis-advantaged" to buy the reissues on cd, but what i really h a t e is, i've never seen them live... building up this wall of sound thing... b o o m !!!

7. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

bonjour radio hanoi - i've seen you already made it to get within reach of the youth brigade - it's a small world:
    we met a poor old punk these days, almost as busy as he was in his younger days:
    arrangs, guitars and bass - Xao Seffcheque - the guy who made the bo doi revival...
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MltS9CVl3RU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
    he asked me to leave this little bit for you, just in case our girls aren't that hungry:

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

but please, stop bombing pm's, mademoiselle dynamité - i'm quite busy too and if i find out next week that one of my katjushas is missing, i swear: Xao will have to find himself a new one!

8. Inna Ruts

Nov 22, 2011

hahaha, the old man still claims to be important to me, still busily making his career with the liberals?
    how far has the little roi du soleil risen by now? i have to admit that i lost a bit the interest to watch him...
    c'est la vie.
    - you will get burned at the stake for being sarcastic again, Madame :a: , just ask him why he stopped sending money when he found out how i used it, after telling him "i don't want it" again and again proved quite useless - fatherly love...
    but i'm still proud and kinda released that i made the efford to find out what's behind his petty claims - and finally i learned of the real donator of 50% of my genes - quite a find:
    this guy is a real bo doi - a perfect match with me, too bad that his youthful follies never made it to the youtube.
    we found a pretty nice agreement, they won't eat me and i was promoted into the brain trust, so i can't eat them because i would loose all these little stories about the ants having a walk in the garden and some german lessons too...
    did you know that L. and V. can read? (and K. too, but she keeps her secrets)
    somehow impressed by the epitomes of girlism, i answer you with the first commandment of the youth brigade:
    catch me - if you can!

9. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

hihihi, i already gotcha! the vid and the link ACTUALLY CAME FROM THE REAL BO DOI - where did i mentioned a media establishment zombie with a past?
    i said: a poor old punk - and the rest was some unlucky interpunction, sorry!
    the bo doi just wanted you to know... and wouldn't mind a word from you!
    but again a word from me:
    PLEASE STOP BOMBING ME, i get an e-mail each time :ecouteurs:
    (or else the vegans will eat you, believers do that... you know.)

no, the girls can't "read", with their talents they just and only recognize "word-pictures", because they still see "words" as a singular expression and know it's meaning if its already stored in the hardware between their ears. the "picture" is re-cognized from the printed lines of the books they know inside out with their photographic memory supported by some psychedelic synesthetic colour sensation - practical proof:
    ask them for a single letter of the alphabet, or a word not represent in the vocabulary of their childrens books or write something with the hand... and they'll have ask you for the meaning.
    - please don't encourage their "reading", they still have so much time to learn it and right now there are more important things asking for their attention and interest - and about the german lessons:
    thank the fates that their verbal german vocabulary already grew out of the childrens stories!
    this is for the girls and you:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPJuOCL76tk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]