Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Blind Fish Records

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by Kansas_Commie, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Kansas_Commie

Kansas_Commie Member Forum Member

Jun 18, 2012

Blind Fish Records right now is my very small net-label that I am trying to get turned into a full fledged record label and distro. And I'm having trouble... My rent and other bills suck all my money out of me, my day job takes away all my free time, and well Leavenworth, Kansas isn't exactly the best place to start a radical Anarchist label. I do mostly solo stuff with what limited equipment I have now (mostly noise music, breakcore, stuff like that) but I've got tons of material for bands I'm looking to put together, I've got tons of lyrics, music, artwork, clothing and whatnot ideas but nothing really to do with them. What I'm really trying to focus on now is getting my hardcore group Meat Market, and crust group RxDxS off the ground, but I haven't been able to find any musicians. I play drums, guitar, bass and I can do pretty decent crust/hardcore vocals, I'm just looking for people to fill in wherever they can. If anyone knows anyone who can help or get involved (preferably in the Midwestern area) or even give me tips or pointers, it would all be very much appreciated!!!
    Ben

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hey Ben do you have a demo of either of the bands songs? Maybe you could record one and then people might get interested in playing with you...worked for me in the past when I wanted to start new projects...

3. Kansas_Commie

Kansas_Commie Member Forum Member

Jun 18, 2012

I actually have a few full length (but kind of lo-fi) albums for some of my projects. I'm in the process of making a bandcamp because I've noticed that is really where people are starting to go for this kind of thing.