Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Better late then never I guess.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by JesusCrust, May 20, 2010.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Alright, well I've had an account here for maybe a month or two now, but I never really got around to the introduction.

So basically,

What's goin on fine members of anarcho-punk.net?
    My name is Dylan, 18, I live in Costa Mesa, California. Yep, in Orange Country, the most right-wing county in California.
    Hmmm, let's see, I'm obviously attracted to this website because I agree with the ideals of most, if not all of you here.
    Strong atheist, I used to be one of those stuck up atheist who fuck with religious folk, but now I keep my in your faceness and temper down, because I have found that people actually listen to you and take a lot from what you say if you keep calm and attempt to educate them, not shove it down their throat.
    Anarcho-communist/ syndicalist.
    Peaceful and passive for the most part, but I will fight if I have to.
    On a years probation for fucking up a security guard that punched my friend for no reason other than he was trying to keep him out of my face while yelling at me for taking a piss in a public area.
    I'm always down to kick it, drink some beers and what not, so anyone from around the Orange County area just hit me up.
    I'm in a band called The Nickel Sluts, politically charged Hardcore Punk/ Ska.
    Hm, that's about it.
    I guess if you want to know anymore just ask, but that's me in a nutshell.
    Peace.

2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Oh yeah, I got a cat named Rainbow, she's my best friend and parter in crime.

Here's a pic, because I know how much people on the internet love cats.
    [​IMG]