Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Besthöven/Alternate System - Split EP - 2008 (Brazil/U$A)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by pogo pope, Apr 21, 2021.

1. pogo pope

pogo popeActive Member Uploader Forum Member

Mar 17, 2021
    Brittany, France 
    Download here.

Track List :

-Besthöven
    01 A Building Full Of Innocents Is Bombed
    02 Malignant Massacre
    03 The End Is Near

-Alternate System
    04 Pawning Existence
    05 Wasted Dreams

Besthöven is a famous d-beat one-man-band from the suburbs of Brasilia that's been playing since at least 1995. Following the almost holy tradition of Disclose-inspired bands, Besthöven is very prolific, with more than forty LPs, EPs, tapes and splits, the most recent being a split with DHK (Peru).
    This is one of the three splits that Besthöven released in 2008, the other two were with Suburban Showdown (U$A) and Warvictims (Sweden). "A Building Full Of Innocents Is Bombed" is one of the songs that introduced me to d-beat, and I think it still is one of the best of the genre.

I don't have a lot of information on Alternate System. I just know they were a South California d-beat band, and their only releases are this split and a split with swedish d-beat band Assassination.

RECORD INFORMATION

Quando A Bomba Explode... (Comp. Trax. 2007/2008)
    Release Date : 2014

Comp. Trax. 2007/2008Split EP w/ Warvictims 2007 (Symphony Of Destruction Records - France / D-Takt & Rapunk Records - Sweden) Split EP w/ See//Get 2007 (A.P.H. Records - Tragic Scene Records - Canada) Split EP w/ Alternate System 2007 (Warsong Records - Sweden) A Crash Course In Noise - 4 Way 2007 (Muerta Negra - USA) Seeking Shelter In Darkness Of War... LP - 2008 (Tape version by SMYT Records
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Besthöven/Alternate System Biography

WEBSITE
    One-man disbeat/crust band from Brazil. Doing live shows with a backup band.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Terrötten Records

Brazilian punk/crust label, distributor and mailorder located in Porto Alegre since 2001.

5 members have read this thread this month

1. pogo pope
  2. celadrel
  3. punkmar77
  4. aint ashamed
  5. Jellofucto