Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Banned from another guitar forum..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goatbreath, Feb 21, 2011.

1. goatbreath

goatbreath Member Forum Member

Feb 4, 2011

This time for speaking out against what is happening in Palestine....
    I wish I had managed to keep some of the other thread..
    People accusing the BBC of being Jihadist etc...
    This thread is actually quite mild...

If you want to find out where some of the US Christian Right hang out this is it..
    Some of the Moderators are Christian Right too,,but forum supposed to be for everybody..

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backsta ... tland.html

The link should give you thread I was given. a TEMPORARY ban for..

Hopefully some idiots will get started on their kill the Muslims threads,,or the brits are pussies cos they aint got guns like me..
    The Mexican Border Guard/Arms dealer/Christian guy aint on there at the minute..he was a real cracker..

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Seems to me that they have very little tolerance for debate, and also some of the mods are straight rednecks, compared to that thread we've had some real flame-wars on here.... :lmao:
    good riddance to bad rubbish...

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    We should send them Random Person From There ;)

4. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

5. goatbreath

goatbreath Member Forum Member

Feb 4, 2011

What I hate is when they call the Arabs the sand bastards,,they are so Anti Islamic it isn't real..
    They post these Fox News clips then get started..

Or the go USA threads,,With pictures of Aircraft etc..Talk about killing people like it is fun..One idot..Infact he is on that thread {idlewild South} said,,I only discuss politics with a gun,,KP is totally Right Wing and proud of it...
    they love the fact they are polluting the world proud of it and think the UN are a bunch of assholes ..
    The US have their own constitution,so they say they don't have to listen to the UN,
    Skatterbrane,,is a registered Sex offender who threatened to beat crap out of a girl who was on there with a baseball bat..
    To Actually hunt her down..
    He was banned for a while but was let back on the site,,all because he is some type of vendor..He winds guitar pick ups..
    A hell of a lot of them are ex military or in the military..B Squared the moderator who locked the thread is a total Homophobic right wing Christian who is ex Air Force..

Just a shame Neo Con man the Arms Dealer/Christian is banned at the minute..he really is crazy,,racist,,Anti islamic..
    He thinks people should be shot for swearing ,,but thinks it is OK to shoot Mexican illegal immigrants..Complete Idiot,,
    he thinks he is a genius though,,So do some of the younger Kids..

I really wish when they get started I could do something about it..These people think Human rights are a joke..
    They had a go at me for being Scottish because the Scottish Parliament released Megrahi..Saying we should be bombed etc..
    They for some reason they wanted to bomb France as well..There are British members who make derogatory comments about Asians as well..
    The word that starts with P that is not very acceptable over here..Nick 1962 is a racist bastard..

Anyway rant over..There was a small element of these people when I joined the forum,,but it seems they have taken over it..

If you challenge it..B Squared the moderator usually steps in,,he is also a vendor..

Apparently it is worse on Gibson Forums for some reason,,I own a couple of Gibsons..I don't know what it is about that particular guitar brand that attracts these idiots..

6. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    There is a lot of Gibson worship in country music GB, and unfortunately a lot of cracker redneck inbred dumbasses love country music, fuck'em. :@