Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Bankrupt the British National Party!

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by theoldpunk, Nov 9, 2009.

1. theoldpunk

theoldpunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 19, 2009

Well, maybe not quite, but folks in the UK can help make this bunch of fascists considerably poorer.

They've just got themselves a freepost address:

British Heritage FREEPOST

Nice and easy to remember eh? Every 'letter' to this address costs them 42p, and can simply be an empty envelope with the address on it. It's cheap to buy a bunch of these and run them through your printer while you're off doing far more interesting things, so tomorrow I'm gonna do a few hundred :D Then I'll keep doing the same every day until either the BNP run out of money or give up on the freepost idea.

Please feel free to join in.

2. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

I wonder if this is really constructive. I mean, there are differences, your neo-nazis seem more organized, but I'm not sure what the threat is. I abhorr the ideology, but when these boneheads march through Chicago, or LA, or whatever, with their stupid swastika flags nobody wants to jump in, if anything they get shit thrown at them. I think giving them a voice takes away the mystique and allows them to advertise their blatant ignorance. Again, the English situation could be different, from what I understand the BNP is more powerful than any of our white supremacist groups. I heard they actually have some candidates in office. Our nazis are less organized and they NEVER win anything.

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    yeah i get the impression that they get off on stirring such hostility and hate from people, then they will say, "we had bricks thrown at us, and u call us crazy and ignorant?" Also they love any attention they get, any publicity is good publicity. Organized nazi marches and shit are for self congratulatory bullshit more then for actually recruiting people. at least from what I've observed.

-the anxietist

4. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

not to be a defeatist, but i think the extreme right is going to start becoming more and more of a problem for everybody over the next 10 or so years. The more we can do to undermine them and cost them money, the better. Good idea oldpunk

5. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

I don't wish to spoil your fun oldpunk but are you sure it costs the BNP 42p for every letter and they don't just pay a flat rate cost for their freepost address?
    On the other hand send as many letters as possible anyway they have to open every thing in case they miss a membership enquiry.

6. theoldpunk

Sep 19, 2009

From the Royal Mail website:

Time to get addressing those envelopes folks.

7. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

Holy batcosts! The idiotic cunts? i'm on it.

8. subversive

subversive Member New Member

Nov 13, 2009

They also have a free phone number.

Costs them every time you call them, and you get to give some jobs worth in a call centre a lot of crap for supporting these wankers by manning the phones.

Or just call it at a phone box and leave it off the hook.

Every penny counts, bankrupt the bastards, force them out of the offices and onto the streets, then let them eat boot.

9. theoldpunk

Sep 19, 2009

From the BNP website today:

RESULT! :D Thanks to anti-fascists everwhere for spreading the word, taking part and making this happen.

10. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Well I beg to differ, In the early nineties David Duke lost the governorship of Louisiana by less than 4% of the vote, too fuckin close for comfort, I used to climb up the Billboards and graffiti the "DUKE" to read "PUKE" in the middle of the night, and managed to hack some of their websites and fucked 'em off for a few weeks, so Old Punk get you some! and if I can I'll pitch in every time....

11. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

NGNM85, the English situation is different. Last election, the BNP won two seats in parliament.

In no way does this give them a voice. In fact, there's no direct confrontation at all, it's just a quiet, anonymous bleeding of their coffers.

In any case, silence = death in all struggles. Fascism will not wither and die because white punks ignored it. The fact that no avowed fascists sit in congress does not mean the far right is no threat. If you want to gauge the strength of the far right in the U.S., look at our hate crime statistics. Or hell, what about white nativism being openly preached on Fox News?

Cheers to you, theoldpunk. Nickel and dime the bastards to death! :thumbsup: