Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Asymmetric Warfare - Natural Law EP - 2010 (USA)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by makhno, Jan 15, 2011.

1. makhno

makhno Active Member Forum Member

Sep 29, 2009

2. VeganStill

VeganStill Member Forum Member

Jul 19, 2022
    Male
    Washington, United States  United States
    Does anyone have this, as well as the Self-tiled LP from 2009, on hand to repost? I was tight with them back in the day and photographed many of their shows. I'll likely post similar messages in the archives for other Seattle/Portland/Vancouver bands from 2004-2010ish. If anyone is interested, I have another demo that doesn't seem to be here, as well as a few live tracks. The audio quality isn't great on those though.

3. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I'm interested! I couldn't find anything with this band and obviously that makes me even more curious. :D Do you know how to upload to AP or do you want the short version basics?

4. VeganStill

Jul 19, 2022
    Male
    Nope. I looked around briefly, but didn't see any instructions.

5. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    You go into the apropriate area (like "Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads") and click "Post new thread". Then you're presented with the upload instructions (both for external and internal uploads). I strongly recommend using the internal hosting service as the others (mediafire, rapidshare, filefactory, zippyshare etc) tend to result in dead links sooner or later.

The way I do it is I compress* the tracks and artwork to a zip-file (it currently has to be zip or rar) and name it "Artist - Album (year)". Then I click "Share an album on the forum", select the zip-file and click "Upload file". There's no progress bar during the upload so it looks like nothing is happening for a while and then things just... pop up, automatically filled in. All I have to do from there is click "Create thread".

* = I use the free software 7-Zip (download here) for this purpose. It's been great for years and years! It's outputting 7z-files by default which isn't compatible with AP so make sure to change to zip during compression.

[​IMG]

Spike one of many likes this.
  6. VeganStill

Jul 19, 2022
    Male
    My apologies I know this took forever. Just going to post an update rather than start unneeded new threads.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

12 members have read this thread this month

1. aint ashamed
  2. ogooru
  3. KrisShaw
  4. Eat Trash
  5. CalTheCrusty
  6. VeganStill
  7. Spike one of many
  8. Starfighter
  9. actualize_collapse
  10. CI1952
  11. porkbeef