Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Apologies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caps, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Hey there.

I just thought I'd say sorry for not being on here for about a year. I've been busy rediscovering my politics. I now realise that Stalin was the most important man in the world and that Kronstadt was the best day in the history of the world ever (so I guess some props have to go to Trotsky too).

Obviously not but the reality is not much better. As my health got better after recovering fully from Leukaemia (well, I say fully; I still have a few years to go but I'm now fit enough to hold down a job), I have returned to teaching. Anyway, I have found that I fucking hate it, I have 5 weeks to go and then I'm going to reorganise my life to involve a lot less work (I'm doing like 11 hour days and this is the wind-down for Summer), a little bit more music and a lot more politics. I'll try to hit this place with posts proper come August but I would like to wish you all some peace, love and solidarity. What's new (apart from Bentheteenageturncoat)? Any new releases that people are really enjoying? Finally picked up the new Nails album yesterday along with AC4's Burn the World. Enjoying the latter. Haven't got on Abandon All Life, yet.

Cheers! :beer:

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    No worries Caps...good to hear from ya

3. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Welcome back and good to hear that you are feeling better. \m/

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dude... stop talking with BenTheStalinist :p

You don't have to be sorry you're don't have any obligation to post here, but it's good to hear from you ! Don't worry we understand that people have real lives outside of this forum. I was also away during 1 year or so until a few months ago.

Welcome back !